Princess Marie's Fashion and Style Part 6: April 2011 - June 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Marie today, June 27, attending graduation ceremonies at the University of Southern Denmark
in Esbjerg, wearing a top and pants in summer white - simple and fresh, looks nice!

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Love the pants, love the top, love the white on Marie. Would prefer the top less loose, just a bit closer to the body, but she looks great anyway.

She looks great, love both pieces, as a maternity look.
Her hair looks good.

Who knows??? perhaps it is maternaty wear :)

Who knows??? perhaps it is maternaty wear :)

Yeah..., but that would be extremely unlikely considering her recent training with the Civil defence (Beredskabsstyrelsen).

Princess Marie today, June 27, attending graduation ceremonies at the University of Southern Denmark
in Esbjerg, wearing a top and pants in summer white - simple and fresh, looks nice!

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

I like white on her, the ruffled sleeve is very pretty and fun and Marie does wear fun stuff nicely, it suits her IMO. Overall this was disappointing, the outfit was lacking color and shape, she could've accessorized it with a nice colorful necklace and a belt IMO.

I like white on her, the ruffled sleeve is very pretty and fun and Marie does wear fun stuff nicely, it suits her IMO. Overall this was disappointing, the outfit was lacking color and shape, she could've accessorized it with a nice colorful necklace and a belt IMO.

Thanks Dazzling & Iceflower :flowers:

In Billed Bladet #26, 2011, we are informed that the bag (or is it a clutch?) La Belle Marie is carrying, is a Bottega Veneta.

She's the best I've seen so far. Love the dress, hair & jewels. I think she looks great.

Marie looks stunning! Her skin is glowing!

Marie looks beautiful! One of her best evening outfits.

Really impressed! Marie looks lovely here. great choices for her.

Maries dress is nothing special but it did flatter her. Nice big hair but I personally would've liked her up or pulled back slightly.

Normally I love Marie's clothes but this black dress I don't like.

Really? I love the arrival outfit -- it is the Mediterranean after all.

I'm not liking this outfit.
Looks a lot like the one Victoria wore at the British wedding.

It's not bad, but nothing special.

I think it was one of her better looks. The hat was a nice shape and design which is one of Marie's fashion trouble areas.

I don't like this outfit on Marie either.

I was just thinking she look a bit underdressed for such an occation. But the color of the outfit suit her sunkissed skintone. She looked better on TV when walking to the wedding, than she looks in these pictures though.

She looks wonderful for the official dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom