Princess Marie's Fashion and Style Part 6: April 2011 - June 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Marie at the DanChurchAid's National Assembly 2012 on April 28, wearing white and light
blue and looking lovely - she has worn a similar combination before:

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

I Don’t Like The Outift It’s Look loose outfit and So Wide trousers , I Think it’s Not Correct Choice to Princess Marie , The Tight outfits always Look Much better on her :flowers:

Another sloppy look from Marie whats new. I have to think long and hard recalling an outing where she did pay attention to detail.

I like it, nice colors (especially powder blue jacket) and cut of the pants. Maybe it's not 'perfect' look but she looks nice and I have impression that more important is case than the clothes.

I like the jacket and the necklace, but what's up with these awful loose trousers? And the hair? Argh, Duke is right, Marie is not that attentive...

She needs the learn the importance of a good tailor. She's petite and clothes are either to long loose or wide on her. Duke is right, she doesn't pay attention to the details.

The pants are nice cut but too large and loose for her. But what wrong with hair? The wind is just blowing them!

rubies said:
She has really stepped up her princess game IMO this last year
Which is exactly the Problem here, for her it is just a game, she is not taking it serious at all!

I don't like this on her it's way too big but the colours are really lovely on her. The pants are ,or appear to be, huge and the jacket looks like she borrowed it from a friend 2 sizes larger. What is the problem with these Danish Princesses and trousers???

Which is exactly the Problem here, for her it is just a game, she is not taking it serious at all!
Personally I have never had the impression.
As far as I can seen, Princess Marie has adjusted remarkably well to her new-found position as a Princess of Denmark, a step-mother to two young children, and a mother of two. I doubt she treats her position as a game, quite on the contrary.

I don't like this on her it's way too big but the colours are really lovely on her. The pants are ,or appear to be, huge and the jacket looks like she borrowed it from a friend 2 sizes larger. What is the problem with these Danish Princesses and trousers???

I don't think the pants are too big or a size big. They are loose cut pants and thats the way they should look to me.

And you know that because...? I don't think you or anyone can tell it's just a game for Marie and that she isn't, in fact, taking it seriously. It's quite an unfair accusation, unless you have anything to prove your point, like maybe you talked to Marie personally and heard it from her.

Actually she's taking all seriously and instead concentrating on the clothes she's interested in causes. Yes, sometimes she looks a little sloppy but always enjoys events, people and is ready to give them big and honest smile.

I wouldn't call it sloppy, just not very attractive.
Marie appears to have lost a lot of weight recently and consequently her cloths seem to be ill-fitting now. The pants in particular are rather unflattering.

I would call it sloppy.. period. She has put no thought whatever into this outfit and it shows. It is hardly fitting for a princess to dress in this manner, imho.

It seems like a perfectly normal outfit that many women would wear to the office on a daily basis. I am more surprised that she is undertaking as many events as she seems to be since the baby is only 4 months old and she is still on her mat leave.

She doesn't look sloppy. It's not a great outfit but I wouldn't call it sloppy.

It seems like a perfectly normal outfit that many women would wear to the office on a daily basis. I am more surprised that she is undertaking as many events as she seems to be since the baby is only 4 months old and she is still on her mat leave.

But she isn't going to work in an office.:flowers: That "excuse" is used for one of the CPS ad nauseum, and it isn't a good one.

I like the shade of blue of her blouse, but that's about it.

I also like the color of the blouse, but not the style or in combination with what looks like navy blue slacks.

To me Marie looks sloppy & unattractive, she desperately needs to see a hairdresser, the roots are showing big time, and the outfit, well, some average pieces thrown together, fair enough she had a baby a few months ago but I either go out well groomed & well put together or I stay at home, which is fine.

I rather like Marie's blouse; lovely colour and she has the figure to pull off the ruffles in front.
I don't mind that she is not very 'dressed up'. If she is comfortable with this outfit and she looks sufficiently groomed - which I think that she does - her choice is fine by me.

I think she looked tired - maybe that explains the more 'thrown' together look?

I do not like this outfit because I do not like the shirts of this material. I do not know, but the makeup is not too good, perhaps too dark foundation? Princess Marie's face looks swollen :/

On the site Noblesse et Royautes there is a close up photo of Marie in this outfit and I think she looks lovely. Both Mary and Letizia often wear slacks and a blouse if the occasion calls for it so I don't see anything inappropriate or sloppy about it.

To me Marie looks sloppy & unattractive, she desperately needs to see a hairdresser, the roots are showing big time, and the outfit, well, some average pieces thrown together, fair enough she had a baby a few months ago but I either go out well groomed & well put together or I stay at home, which is fine.

I tend to agree with you. Her style, or lack thereof, gives me a really hard time lately. She hasn't worn anything remarkable or slightly interesting to comment on. Now this blue blouse's shape is so wrong, can't she see that? :ermm:

I think she looks a bit messy, blouse should've been tucked into the pants a nice belt with the look would've looked lovely. Nice blouse color and I like the detailing down the front.

Artemisia said:
Personally I have never had the impression.
As far as I can seen, Princess Marie has adjusted remarkably well to her new-found position as a Princess of Denmark, a step-mother to two young children, and a mother of two. I doubt she treats her position as a game, quite on the contrary.

For me her Lack of consideration when chosing an Outfit or hairstyle is what makes me think that she doesn't Take it very serious. (And other Things she Has said and done, but have nothing to do with fashion) I would never show up like this at work or at a customer, because also this is a sign of respect and appreciation.

It appears to me far too casual for an engagement and though it would be nice for lunch with friends it shows IMO a bit of laziness in her style. Does she have a stylist??

It has never been reported that Marie employs someone for her clothes, so I suppose it's safe to say that she doesn't have a stylist.
However, I'm quite sure that she will look radiant and elegant at her girl's baptism. :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom