Princess Marie's Fashion and Style Part 6: April 2011 - June 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the color and that she opted for loose hair. This gown (cut of the top) reminds me dress worn by other royal lady but now I cannot figure who.

Princess Marie's overall look might have felt more appropriate for the occasion if she had worn her hair in an updo, but as it is, she looks more ready for a musical premiere than for an official dinner.
The dress appears to be poorly made - the draping of the fabric and the fit of the top (or lack thereof) do not exactly scream 'high quality'.

Last edited:
The color is great on her.Beautiful dress!

I see nothing elegant or royal about this gown. It really has no style and looks like very poor quality fabric. Marie does look happy, however!

I'm liking this dress. Very daring for Marie, but still refined enough for a dinner. She looks great.

Princess Marie's overall look might have felt more appropriate for the occasion if she had worn her hair in an updo, but as it is, she looks more ready for a musical premiere than for an official dinner.
The dress appears to be poorly made - the draping of the fabric and the fit of the top (or lack thereof) do not exactly scream 'high quality'.
I fully agree with you. The dress appears somewhat awkward because of material.

IMO Marie's dress looks better on pictures than on TV. The cut is interesting. But I still don't really like it. It's somehow not in the same league with the gowns of the other royal ladies (and they were all more on the simple side).
Perhaps it would look more festive (or regal) if it was in a different material or colour (this school uniform-shade of blue is a bit boring for an evening dress).

Marie herself looked gorgeous and happy. Denmark has 2 beautiful princesses.

udyusa said:
I see nothing elegant or royal about this gown. It really has no style and looks like very poor quality fabric. Marie does look happy, however!

I totally agree with you, and it is too clingy around her upper thighs and rear side. Together with the loose hair it is a not very regal Look :(

Marie and Mary both looked really pretty this evening. I liked the color of Marie's dress. :flowers:

Princess Mary & Princess Marie’s Both Looks So Nice , Beautiful & Elegant , Thanx For Posting All

I think she looks beautiful. Lovely colour and interesting style. Love her hair.

I actually like what Marie is in. Its not so high quality but she does look good but compared to the rest I find her a bit underdressed. The detailing is flattering and shapes her well, the embellishments are great on the shoulders since she is not wearing a necklace and it has a high neckline.

I like her gown and the beautiful shoulder decorations. I just wish she wore her hair up. But she looks radiant.

:previous:
Agree 100%!

For me there is always a touch of sloppyness in Marie's appearances, no attention to detail, this outing is no exception.

She looks lovely, her face and body but her sense of fashion is not the best, I don't like her way of dressing at all...

I rather like it. Though the bottom part is a bit clingy. The top is different and very nice. And the color is great.

This was not a tiara event, so I think the dress is a fine choice.

Princess Marie on Queen Margrethe's birthday, April 16, looking great in red!

Looks as if she wore a long dark skirt or pants together with that jacket:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Bad full view pic **

Very classy outfit, I like the red jacket a lot! This little princess is so cute!!! :wub:

Marie looks beautiful. :)
Red is definitely her colour and my, just how cute is the little Princess? :wub:

Red looks great on her, she should wear this color more often. Baby doesn't need more comments, looks so cute in arm of dotting mother.

She looks fantastic! Rad really suits her

Last edited by a moderator:
I really love how red looks on Marie. The combination with the dark skirt/pants is fabulous. She looks absolutely radiant, and the baby is precious :wub:.

Marie She Looks So Nice , I Like Her Red Jacket & Looks So Nice On her Too , The Outfit Very Nice , I Like Little Princess Sooo Much She’s Amazing and Very Very Warm Pictures How Marie Hold Her , Thank you for Posting

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful cherry red on Marie and how adorable is the baby! It looks like she can't get enough of her little baby girl. Thanks for the photos, ladies!

Last edited:
She looks great in that red jacket!

Beautiful outfit on Marie today.:)

Princess Marie looks beautiful on the balcony with her family, she looks nice in red and her daughter in her arms looks so cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom