Princess Marie's Fashion and Style Part 6: April 2011 - June 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Marie at the christening of her daughter Athena today, May 20, wearing a nice simple dress with a lovely brooch.
The soft colour looks good on her.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

I like the dress and shoes a lot, and simply love the brooch.
Marie looked lovely. :)

She looked great today. The dress was just lovely on her.

However her hair could have done with a little more work. It looked a bit messy in the close ups.

Marie looked wonderful, IMO one of her best looks.
The colour, the dress, the hair, everything looked just great.

I love her dress and shoes.She looked great.
I don't know if I am right but I think she has lost some weight.

Love her dress and the brooch!

She did look lovely today and her dress seems to have a pretty bias cut on the skirt. She's accessorized very nicely with the brooch and the adorable little princess in her arms as well!

Last edited:
Princess Marie really looked stunning. Love the simple dress with great jewelry and shoes. Perfect!

I like her dress with the brooch.

She Looks Pretty , I Like Her Dress Simple Elegant , her Shoes Nice Too , Successful Choice , Thank you iceflower

Lovely and simple dress for Marie, I would have liked a different hairdo though. Nice brooch, it looks good with this outfit.

I love the dress on Marie. Very feminine and pretty.

A boring dress, a tacky looking brooche, a bit too much make-up and uncombed looking hair.
But her smile and the baby in her arms were lovely.

I think Marie looked wonderful in that dress! Great cut and colour.

Beautiful and elegant dress, lovely family!:flowers:

she looked superb. i loved how radiant she looked.

I thought she looked, simple, elegant and beautiful! Hate the brooch though.

Marie looks smashing. She demonstrates that beige/khaki colours can look great when you have the right colouring, which Marie clearly does. The colour doesn't wash her out at all.

Very pretty! The nude color looks good on Marie. Love her brooch!

Marie looked lovely! The simplicity of the dress was very elegant and classic, and its color complemented her so well. My only 'complaints' are the hair (I do not mind the style, but think it looked a tad unkept - perhaps it was windy) and the brooch (I think the amount of jewellery was sophisticated and understated, but I am undecided on whether I like the brooch or not - I find parts of the design to be ok, others not so much).

Marie looks smashing. She demonstrates that beige/khaki colours can look great when you have the right colouring, which Marie clearly does. The colour doesn't wash her out at all.

I aree. She looked beautiful and happy.

She looked lovely in the dress. I just wish for the same dress in a stronger color.

Nice dress, terrible colour. I don't understand the brooch either. very strange looking.

Pretty dress, I like the simplicity of her overall look.

Looks like the dress and I like the bias cut style; I'd love to see Marie wear that in a bright color.

Last edited:
It most definitely IS the dress! Thank you, Marika. $2000 plus for That!?? Not worth it, IMHO. It did look very comfortable to wear, however. That awful brooch looked paste to my eyes. I hope that wasn't Joachim's gift to her. :(

I think Marie did a bit better than usual, I liked her make up, other than that I thought the dress was very blah, messy hair, clumsy shoes. I'm in the minority but I have to admit I like the brooch.

I think this is the dress worn by Marie at the Christening yesterday
Valentino Powder Swing Dress
Definitely the same dress, or a copy at the very least.
I must say I really like it and wouldn't mind buying it myself.
I'm in the minority but I have to admit I like the brooch.
You and me both; I like the brooch a lot.
It seems to have been made to go nicely with her engagement ring; while the latter is not my favourite, the brooch looks quite delicate and elegant.

Loved the dress and the colour suits her dark hair. Nice simple style which showed off the beautiful christening gown her daughter was wearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom