Princess Marie's Fashion & Style Part 5: October 2010 - April 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany
Welcome to Part 5 of the thread for Princess Marie's Fashion & Style!

You can find the old thread here:

** Princess Marie's Fashion & Style Part 4: March 2010 - October 2010 **
Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

^ It seems to be a very elegant dress. I like the shoes a lot, but not the jacket. The huge cross pendant should belong to a missionary bishop, IMO. :)

The whole look is quite nice but it looks quite old on Marie. The colors don't work for her.

I thought it might be a top and a skirt, as it looks like slighty different colours on the photos :)

Yes, you are correct. They are different colors, the top is olive and the skir is grey. Not pretty after taking a close look.

Looks like Marie has been borrowing jewellery from Sophie Wessex...reminds me of that horrible thing Edward designed for his wife and then asked her to wear at their wedding...then again, Marie could have picked it up at a flea market ;)

Somehow she seems to like the greige colours :(

These Greige colours psudo taupe colours are very popular right now and I think they are a very sophisticated choice.For the Autumn they are very well suited .The cross may be too large but lets remember she is finding her way and mistakes happen.I shudder to think what I would do if I was in her place stylist or no stylist.

^ It seems to be a very elegant dress. I like the shoes a lot, but not the jacket. The huge cross pendant should belong to a missionary bishop, IMO. :)
I say - you're absolutely right as to the pendant!. Marie looks really strange like that. I'd prefer a pendant in a different shape or a simple but visible necklace.

Marie has been improving of late and some of her outfits I have liked. Don't care for the jacket with the last outfit and that cross necklace has to go!:p

We can't see the dress well, but the silk shawl makes it very glamorous. Marie looks very pretty. Looking forward to more photos! :flowers:

November 11, 2010 - White pants, printed top & a suede jacket.

Love the look, the print top & the jacket go really nice with the white pants.

Full view ** Close up

I love the above look. Modern, comfortable and so stylish. The printed top is my favourite piece this time!

November 11, 2010 - White pants, printed top & a suede jacket.

Love the look, the print top & the jacket go really nice with the white pants.

Full view ** Close up

It's a very stylish and pretty look. I love the combimation of white pants and the brownish printed top. The brown jacket matches great as well.

Marie looks attractive and trim today. White color makes her look more youthful.

I'm lovin' the brown suede jacket. I want it!!

^ Suede? It looks leather to me! lol

Love Marie's outfit!

The colors of this outfit work well for her. A young and fashionable overall look. :)

I really like the blouse. It ties in the colours of the jacket and trousers nicely.

She looks great. I love the whole look!

I think it is a bit weird wearing white pants in winter, but love the blouse and jacket.

I like the cardigan and the blouse, but not the pants and the shoes. She looks nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom