Princess Marie's Fashion & Style Part 5: October 2010 - April 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Marie is really hitting her stride! I love this look more than the suit. Look at her smile and confidence.

I agree. She looks wonderful...very chic and young.

Princess Marie today

Full lenght view ** Side view ** Close up 1 ** Close up 2

Great outfit! Nice coat. She looks good with a ponytail. Her clutch is from Miu Miu

My only complaint is the purple gloves. They are a bit much. Marie tends to look better in outfits that appear to be more "business" in nature. I too like it when she wears her hair off her face. i wonder what she would look like with short hair?

She looks fabulous! I like everything about the whole look except the white purse looks out of place.

She looks really good. The white is such a nice contrast between the purple and black. Lovely shade of coat and I do like the length of everything.

Lovely outfit. Marie has really stepped it up this year and has been looking great.

She looks lovely. Everything is very well and ponytail really suits Marie.

Love the purple ensemble and the ponytail. IMO this is one of her best looks.

Great except for funny blue gloves. Nice how the white clutch and earrings give the whole outfit a little punch.

Maries style is really improving. The latest outfits have been very classy and even for evening fashion she is staying away from the lingerie-like models.

The outfit is really lovely on her the colur od the clutch brings it into that spring rather than winter feel, I like her hair pulled back.

Marie looks wonderful. Seems like she is getting a chance to shine!

I think Marie looked very elegant. The colour suits her a lot. I don't like her clutch...

Marie today at the opening of the Veterinary University Hospital

I think the purple shirt is too purple for my taste. It doesn't match the rest of the outfit. To this kind of jacket you can only wear black, white or grey.

She looked lovely. Love the colour of the top.

I like the color of the top too but not with that outfit. If she had worn all black but for the purple top I think that would have worked well. I have also noticed that she prefers to wear pants a lot when attending royal engagements. It is a nice change of pace since most of the ladies seem to prefer skirts.

I love that outfit!! Imo it looks really pretty and professional. The purple shirt is perfect, brings a lot of colour. Marie is such a classy woman and most of her outfits fit her very well. She's classy, but still a bit trendy and has a young style. Beside of Queen Rania, she's definitely one of my fav. royals :)

Marie is such a classy woman and most of her outfits fit her very well. She's classy, but still a bit trendy and has a young style.

Very wel said. :flowers:
I am totally agreeing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Each pieces is nice separatly but together it's a disaster.
I agree with DOM,she looks messy.
IMO,Marie isn't consistent in her choices.Sometimes,she looked polished and pretty but most of time she looks average.

Love the purple ensemble and the ponytail. IMO this is one of her best looks.
I agree, I love it;) I also agree that Marie is young and still trying to mix and match the royal dignified with the young and stylish.

I like this outfit a lot, suits her and it's a good choice for this event. The blouse is a nice touch of color. The hairstyle and make-up are natural. Princess Marie's smile is the best addition to this look.

I like the overall look, grey and purple is a lovely combo, IMO.

May not be the her best outfit but she looks lovely.

I think she is doing better than last year, although I have to say that her looks are favoring toward Mary. IMO this is a Really Good Thing. Classy princesses, who woulda thunk it...........!

Marie today at the opening of the Veterinary University Hospital

I think the purple shirt is too purple for my taste. It doesn't match the rest of the outfit. To this kind of jacket you can only wear black, white or grey.

That's a pretty purple blouse. I love the combination of purple and grey.
Marie looks very chic and young.

Princess Marie today in Billund.

I love this colour =) She looked nice today.

I like the outfit so far. It also has a pretty spring color and I like the way the skirt appears to move. I can't however see her shoes so I hope they are not to bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom