Princess Marie's Fashion & Style Part 5: October 2010 - April 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple and elegant as always..Go Marie!

Last edited:
Princess Marie's recent outfit are so-so. There is something poorly tailored unkempt about them. Make-up is not my cup of tea.

Am so glad we are seeing more of Joachim & Marie

I wonder how you get into those type of pants?

She looks gorgeous, although I'm not so keen on her pants and shoes... But I love her make-up!

Doesn't one get claustrophobic in those pants? And how do you breathe?

Doesn't one get claustrophobic in those pants? And how do you breathe?

Well, I cannot speak for Marie and her pants, but the skinny / streaching pants I am wearing cause me no problems whatsoever. They are streaching really well and are not too tight at all.

I like the lace top ot the first outfit.I hate the pant and her make-up.
I don't like the ill-tailored grey jacket and it's shiny material.The second pant is nice.She seems to love shiny cloths:whistling:

I'm not keen on her Outfit for the fashion show but I loved everything of Maries Clothes in Florence.

Princess Marie attended a Fashion Show. February 03

Full lenght view 1 * Full lenght view 2 * Close up 1 * Close up 2

Princess Marie at the opening of new department of Middelfart Hospital. February 04

Full lenght view * Close up 1 * Close up 2
I like the outfit form the opening in hospital, only the jacket could be better fitting. The make-up and hairstyle are great.

The fashion show outfit is not my cup of the, Marie mixed casual pants and boots with lace top and glamour make-up/hairstyle. IMO it doesn't work. Not bad but nothing special.

I do not like pants and shoes. The lace blouse and purse is nice.

I like the hair and the top (which is similar to what other Princesses have worn).

A very typical Marie look.

The trousers are very tight. The top is also typical Marie, she loves to show see through.

This time it is not low cut or shiny. But she do love the low cut and shiny too.

Hilarious post.:p Perhaps Marie likes 'see-through' tops (to me, they are called 'elegant lacey' tops), but she certainly doesn't like to 'show' anything that should not be seen.;) I like the overall look and each and every piece, I just wish not all pieces had been black. A bit of colour would look better IMO.

The hair was nice for a change, quite bouncy. The make up didn't work or the look she was aiming for didn't work which was hollywood glam IMO. I do love the top, would've looked much better with pencil skirt.

I for one didn't like the look at the fasion show, the makeup was wrong, and Jo was trying too hard to be folksy, maybe he reads this forum and tries to improve.

Hilarious post.:p Perhaps Marie likes 'see-through' tops (to me, they are called 'elegant lacey' tops), but she certainly doesn't like to 'show' anything that should not be seen.;) I like the overall look and each and every piece, I just wish not all pieces had been black. A bit of colour would look better IMO.

Agreed. There isn't anything indecent about what she is wearing even if it is see through. It's certainly a different look for her! I like her hair, but not the makeup. It is nice to see her try something different.

I agree, Marie favors sheer fabrics, which she can pull off.

Love her curly, shiny glam hairdo for the fashion show. It looks so much better a little shorter.

This sexy black top ie pretty cool; however, the heavy make-up is definitely to her disadvantage adding her at least 10 years.

Ah! So this is where the fashion show has been posted, thanks! I was looking under their events tabs.

But shouldn't this all be posted under Marie and Joachim's events? Definitely they are there in an official capacity ... :flowers:

I must say, the light is unflattering on Marie, her dress is nice but the scarlet lipstick is a little harsh under that greenish light ... Joachim looks better and better. I'm amazed that those photos of Joachim are quite flattering when they certainly aren't favouring Marie. He must be very, very happy and in a good space.

Whether or not the red works for Marie is a matter of personal perference.

In my mind, she looks okay only because it appears to be such a harsh color that she doesn't often wear.

For some who seem to have nothing nice to say its like the world is ending.

Back to Marie, IMO red lipstick does not suit or flatter her. I'm viewing this as a change for once, so I'll say it's ok. But the truth is that red lipstick suits paler complexions only.;) So the make-up was wrong, but I do appreciate her effort to look more stylish, fresh and fashionable during a fashion show. It's reasonable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom