Princess Marie's Fashion & Style Part 5: October 2010 - April 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the gray jacket and scarf, I don't remember ever seeing that photo either.

You are most welcome. :)

There is an accessory thread as well?!? - No wonder I get confused. :rolleyes:

Anyway, here is cardigan Marie wore in Tivoli in 2009: Billed-Bladet - STILfinderen: Prinsesse Marie i dansk cardigan
We are informed that the cardigan is By Malene Birger.

Here is a bit of info on a dress she wore at a wedding in 2009: Billed-Bladet - STILfinderen: Prinsesse Maries drøm af en kjole
It's by Rikke Dudnitz and consitst of two layers of dress-silk with a layer of silk chiffron-whatever-that-it on top of that.

And another Cardigan: Billed-Bladet - STILfinderen: Prinsesse Maries cardigan med glimmer
From when she was visiting Hong Kong in 2009.
The model is called Billa and is from By Malene Birger.

I suggest you go to www.billedbladet.dk and write: stilfinderen in the search field. You may find something of interest.

Thanks a bunch for this, Muhler! :flowers: Interesting info. I'm getting more and more interested in Rikke Dudnitz' outfits - after watching the homepage, I have to say that she has a few really gorgeous dresses in her evening collection: Gudnitz Couture

Princess Marie of Denmark arrive at the Chamber of Commerce in Lyon
Abaca
(posted by leon in this event tread)
I think that she looks very nice. I like delicate dress, shinny jacket and necklace. These shoes she wore at Prince Henrik baptism. I'm not a fan of the clutch.
The tan suits her.. and Prince Joachim too.

Silver is a difficult colour to wear, but it suits Marie very much ;) Probably because of her holiday tan.

Princess Marie of Denmark arrive at the Chamber of Commerce in Lyon
Abaca
(posted by leon in this event tread)
I think that she looks very nice. I like delicate dress, shinny jacket and necklace. These shoes she wore at Prince Henrik baptism. I'm not a fan of the clutch.
The tan suits her.. and Prince Joachim too.

Very nice pieces, but not put together. The dress is too delicate for the jacket and the open toe shoes and pantyhose should never be put together. All in all - every piece itself is nice, but not combined together.

It's a recycled dress & one I really like, pity she had ruined it with a shiny ill-fitting jacket.

It's a recycled dress & one I really like, pity she had ruined it with a shiny ill-fitting jacket.
Yes, I concur with you. It's definitely too tight-fitting...
However; Marie is glimmering again!:)

Wow look out! Too much shine and paleness for my taste.

mmm.... shiny and floaty with hose and peep toes I hate to say it but she looks matronly. IMO

Dress is pretty. jacket is not too bad but combination of two does not well.

She looks absolutely lovely, although I don't like the stripes on her pants either.
I just love her hair :flowers:

The outfit is really nice and I find the hairstyle very suitable to Marie. :)

I don't really care for this outfit, however, it could be the way she is standing/walking. Not to keen on the hairstyle either.

I enjoyed it to watch the photos of Marie. She is a lovely young woman, French touch still visible in her styling. But methinks there is something missing. Come to Paris more often, Marie. There you buy real clothes. lol

Marie's fashion sense is becoming a bit boring.
She should take some advice from Mary.

Marie has a different style from Mary's and that's good, IMO. Overall I liked her outfits in France. :)

She looks okay; don't like the hair; the pants are a bit tight across the hips. She never wows me with ther fashion.

I like the overall look including the hairstyle. A quite smashing look, the jacket is my favourite piece. Very stylish!

I like the outfit. She looks lovely. The hair goes with the jacket very well. I have to agree with Noor, quite smashing. She definately has her own style, somewhat casual with a pop of something here and there.

Jacket and pants look good. I don't like the big pockets on the blouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom