Princess Marie's Fashion & Style Part 5: October 2010 - April 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't open the link, but I've seen the pictures of Marie elsewhere. I thought that she looked quite sophisticated. I like the coat and the overall look is very nice. Btw, there was a picture of Marie with Joachim and the boys and I thought they all were dressed wonderfully.

In my opinion she was dressed as the occasion required it. Very nice and with taste. :)

26 Dec 2010, Pretty photos of Marie at the palace

Photos

Last edited:
In my opinion she was dressed as the occasion required it. Very nice and with taste. :)

Photos

The equestrian look suits her & she pulls it off well. The jacket color is dull, I would've preferred a different color on her.

I wonder who designed the jacket? Would LOVE to purchase it. Anyone know?

Nah, I don't know. Her outfit doesn't convince me that much. I don't like the jacket and the colour of her trousers. It somehow doesn't match.

I love the pictures...is it just me or does her boots look a little too big??

Is that Maries dog??

I guess the cleaning ladies forgot the dust bunnies :p

I like this outfit, simple, yet elegant and in good colors for P Marie.
ps. it's her dog - Apple

I like the jacket's color on her, the black coat also looks quite nice.

I loved her look at the church but I'm not sure about the new pictures of her.

Photos

Very beautiful photos! :flowers: I liked this casual outfit, it looked very stylish on Marie. The brown boots are to die for!! :heart:

http://myroyal-myroyals.blogspot.com/

Princess Marie and the danish royal family at church.

I like Marie's coat and boot. The coat looked like it fit her quite nicely which is a welcome change for her. I also thought her boots went well with her outfit.

Although I liked the front of her hair. I think it was held up in the back with a claw hair-pin. Which if that was the case I didn't like it in the back.

Like the boots and the coat. Also the red clutch is a nice addtion to the grey outfit, the pop of colour is always nice.

Photos

Like the outfit. The boots and the jacket are matched very nice. Sweet puppy!

As to the boots they like OK to me.
As to the dog I think he belongs to Marie deducing from this old picture.

She looks very sweet here! I know it's an old picture, but I like the pants with the top. I want summer back :sad:

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks gorgeous :flowers: I like this dress just because it's so simple. The colour is beautiful and suits her well.

Has she changed the hairdresser?
Maybe her hair dresser finally learned how to do a hairstyle with a tiara properly?:whistling::lol:

Anyhow...Princess Marie looks absolutely gorgeous! My only minor criticism is that her green/emerald earrings did not match the style of the tiara or the outfit. But other than that...she looked fabulous!!!!:flowers::)
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_IxVeuC8igyI/TR-O9qJ8naI/AAAAAAAAHw0/PPHT8OQOUYk/s1600/%2521%2BROYAL%2BNEW%2BYEAR%2BGALADINNER%2Bf%2BGOVERNMENT%2B1Jan2011%2BPhoto%2BHasse%2BFerrold%2B5a.jpg (Click on the photo to enlarge)

Last edited:
is this a recycled dress? or maybe i'm thinking of a dress that's very similar

Yes. Marie always looks fantastic in these soft, romantic, girly girly colors and floaty fabrics! Maybe she could have chosen a lighter fur stole...I think that a white fur stole would have looked a lot better. And the bag could have been white or in the same color as the dress.

Yes. Marie always looks fantastic in these soft, romantic, girly girly colors and floaty fabrics! Maybe she could have chosen a lighter fur stole...I think that a white fur stole would have looked a lot better. And the bag could have been white or in the same color as the dress.

I'm agree with you. Perhaps a withe fur stole would have made the dress more bright. And also I think it was better a different color for the clutch

Maybe her hair dresser finally learned how to do a hairstyle with a tiara properly?:whistling::lol:

Anyhow...Princess Marie looks absolutely gorgeous! My only minor criticism is that her green/emerald earrings did not match the style of the tiara or the outfit. But other than that...she looked fabulous!!!!:flowers::)
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_IxVeuC8igyI/TR-O9qJ8naI/AAAAAAAAHw0/PPHT8OQOUYk/s1600/%2521%2BROYAL%2BNEW%2BYEAR%2BGALADINNER%2Bf%2BGOVERNMENT%2B1Jan2011%2BPhoto%2BHasse%2BFerrold%2B5a.jpg (Click on the photo to enlarge)

Marie looked nice. She appears to be getting better fashion-wise. I think that it is one small step at a time as she has not quite mastered the accessories. Oh well the dress and the fit is great.

Her hair looks nice as well. She looks better with it worn up with a side-swept bang look when she is wearing a formal look. The tiara also looks so much better with an updo. The position of the tiara also looks more proper; in the since that in the past she has worn it almost like a headband.

The dress is lovely but I wish she had worn it for another occasion. The asymmetrical neckline is making the collar for the Order of the Elephant hang askew, which is driving me nutty.

I really like this New Years dress on Marie. She really suits these softer colours.

Posts comparing & discussing the similarities between Crown Princess Mary and Princess Marie's dresses have been moved to the Royal ladies and their similar or same style - Part 2
thread

:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom