Princess Marie's Fashion & Style Part 5: October 2010 - April 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks lovely :flowers: I'm not so keen on the pants either but it could be worse ;)

I like the blouse very very much. It's color is lovely.

Last edited by a moderator:
I also think that it washes the cute skirt out. It's nice but with a different skirt & trousers.
What I don't like is the shoes. They're too heavy and don't suit Marie here IMO.

I think that is a lovely skirt but would've looked really pretty and stand out more if matched with a nice colored simple top. A cardigan just ruins the look IMO.

yes, thats true, the cardigan is just bad and not needed here.
I do love the shoes!

Marie in Hong Kong

She looks lovely :flowers: Normally I don't like those shoes (I think Mary has similar ones) but this time they look okay.

Marie on day 1 of trip to Hong Kong:

Billed-Bladet - Første billeder med Marie og Joachim i Hongkong

I love this outfit. She suits delicate colours
Pretty outfit, I like the colors.

Marie, day two in Hong Kong

Full lenght view
Maybe too much black, but she looks lovely. I like the skirt(or dress) and the booties are nice to.

Marie in Hong Kong

She looks lovely :flowers: Normally I don't like those shoes (I think Mary has similar ones) but this time they look okay.
I think that brown is Marie color, she looks very nice. I Like her big bag.

Although I'm not exactly sure if those unusual, asymmetric pleats on Marie's short dress are just due to the style of her belt, they do look attractive -in particular opposite to the belt's dangling edges on the right side. I would admittedly prefer that otherwise pretty outfit in a fresher, lighter colour...

It's a very contemporary dress and I quite like it on Marie. Belt and shoes look nice as well.

Lovely brown dress, brown suits Marie quite well. The simplicity make this pretty IMO.

November 25, 2010 - Evening event, Princess Marie in a black suit with a lovely up-do.

The suit is really flattering IMO but I don't like the look, its too black, I personally would've liked to see a cocktail dress instead. Her make up was lovely, I like how she looked fresh and nothing too much, the up do kept simple is lovely IMO.

Full look ** Side view ** Close up

Marie looks very nice with this suit but I would like to see her with a little more color.
I think that the jewels were perfect with this outfit.

November 25, 2010 - Evening event, Princess Marie in a black suit with a lovely up-do.

The suit is really flattering IMO but I don't like the look, its too black, I personally would've liked to see a cocktail dress instead. Her make up was lovely, I like how she looked fresh and nothing too much, the up do kept simple is lovely IMO.

She looks very lovely in that outfit. Maybe just a pop of colour would be helpful, but I think she pulled the whole black outift really well.

Last edited:
dazzling said:

Black is one of the prettiest & sexy colors but it also seems to me there's too much of it on Marie this time. Maybe some more lively color would make her stand her out to a bigger extent; anyway the costume itself is not bad at all. The make-up, hairdo and jewellery are stunning, it can't be denied!:)

It's nice and elegant but I would love to see her in a nice cocktail dress again.

She looks very elegant and her makeup is beautiful

Makeup, hair and outfit are wonderful. Love the suit on her, modern and refined at the same time. And so glad that Marie has delveloped her own style and not tried to copy something/someone else.

Although Marie looks lovely in both ensembles, there's an overkill of black. It would look nice if she would have added some color to her trouser ensemble. Black can be very elegant and classy, but worn too much it can become ho hum.:flowers:

Very elegant ensemble, but I wish to see more color. The hairstyle and make-up are great.

Very beautiful dress, I like it a lot :flowers: I'm not very keen on her toenails. I don't know why but I prefer "closed" shoes where you can't see anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom