Princess Marie's Fashion & Style Part 5: October 2010 - April 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marie should be her own person and wear her own style.

Marie should be her own person and wear her own style.

It is not what happen in one night or even in a year. I suppose she's still looking for it. She has some mistakes, but at least she's trying and that's great! :flowers:

Last edited:
She's been going for total black outfits way too often lately. She looked very stylish at the MB fashion show. Loved the up-do and make-up, I need a bit of colour though.;)

Wait, Marie is using Anja as her stylist now? Isn't she CP Mary's stylist?

Marie has a clean, sleek, glossy sense of style - which is very French. She needs to pay more attention to accessories. She has been attentive to the need to wear and carry gloves. Even though still youngish, she should always try to wear gloves and hats. As a commoner who won the lottery by winning a Royal prince, this should be an easy lesson for her to learn. Her manner is friendly and much better than that of the brittle, awkward Mary. A little more rounded and she will look naturally like a real royal. They are the only stars of the Danish royals but could turn up the volume.

Princess Marie at the 350th anniversary of High Court at Copenhagen University.

Pic1 - Pic2

Love this look, very stylish!

Love it, Marie is hitting her stride fashionwise. Love everything about this look.

One of the best looks of Marie, and Joachim. For once he doesnt look gaunt or unhealthy.

They only sat next to each other at a fashion show...

Well that I can handle. It would seem sort of like a conflict of interest for Anja to be styling both of them. I'm a little surprised that Mary would miss fashion week, but then again she is on maternity leave. I'm glad Anja was there "taking notes" for her.

This the smartest I've seen Marie look! Love the hat. The total package is awesome... This is how she should dress!

I thought Marie looked really nice, the outfit is flattering & did fit well, Marie can pull of such figure fitted looks IMO. The color is really pretty on her & ideal for the season.
ABout the hat, its not bad but its not great, I think the part that im not liking is the way it sits but im undecided still. The flower on it adds a greta touch the overlook which is quite simple & plain.

One of her best looks IMO.

She looks very nice today but I'm not very fond of the hat!

I like this looks a lot, it's elegant but not too much. The colors are nice and everything fit well. I'm only not sure about the hat, doesn't look bad but maybe something smaller would be better... and I don't like the color of the gloves. But overall very nice, can't wait to see what she will wear tonight.

Marie looks wonderful here! I like the hat, and her suit fits perfectly. Very nice!

Marie looks fantastic today. Each piece of her outfit is very nice. Colour is very lovely and really suits her. :flowers:

stephanievl said:
Princess Marie at the 350th anniversary of High Court at Copenhagen University.

Pic1 - Pic2

Love this look, very stylish!

She looks amazing!
Love the color.

I don't like her hat :(
Otherwise she looks great.

Little_Sunshine said:

Huh? I am unsure about this.....is is a jacket or sweater? Is that pants? Blue or black? I am reserving full judgement until I can better determine .....

Whoever did her makeup, should refresh what he/she learned... The white circles around her eyes are all to visible... And the lipstick...

Last edited:
I really like all that Marie wore today. With the outfit worn this morning Marie was very pretty and chic. My favourite piece is the jacket.
The outfit that Marie chose tonight is also elegant but I have some doubts about her eyes make up

So did I, Sternchen. I still believe they were wide-legged pants from other pics I have seen. Not my favorite look...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom