Princess Marie's Fashion & Style Part 4: March 2010 - October 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
myroyal's: PR

I dunno about this outfit, it looks like something you would wear to the office on a Tuesday

myroyal's: PR

I dunno about this outfit, it looks like something you would wear to the office on a Tuesday

Not a bad look, she pulls the stripe pants off well, looks good with a plain jacket.

September 5, 2010 - A lovely look from Marie, I love the pillow hat, color & the way she is wearing it. Her outfit is lovely matched.

Full View ** Top part view

^ That's beautiful. The jacket has the perfect cut for her. This look proves that Marie can be elegant whenever she wants and has to.;) Lovely from head to toe!

Agree, lancchick! Finally Marie is seeming to get it... :)

The suit and hat are beautiful and well tailored. Marie looks lovely. The two trouser outfits were ghastly and ill fitted. I wish she would wear more vibrant colors as her coloring is suited for them. Since fall is around the corner, maybe next spring and summer.

September 6, 2010 - Marie in a grey skirt with ruffled detailing matched with a fitted sweater & grey heels.

Full view ** Close up

This is what I expected from Marie for long time - that's really her look - modern, stylish and not old-fashioned!

The skirt shows great body.

That's her best look so far! :flowers:

Marie has really done great these past events. She is coming into to her own style, but still looking elegant. perfect!

I like the skirt and shoes but not the sweater.

Not a bad look, she pulls the stripe pants off well, looks good with a plain jacket.

September 5, 2010 - A lovely look from Marie, I love the pillow hat, color & the way she is wearing it. Her outfit is lovely matched.

I love both outfits that she has worn lately, but especially this one. Such a lovely hat and she looks really elegant. It's nice to see Marie in better outfits as she is such a beautiful woman, IMO and could look stunning quite easily if she'd find her style. Judging from her latest outfits, she's on a good way. :)

I like both outfits too. The first one is very elegant and shows how gorgeous Marie can look. The second is more 'youthful', but still elegant and appropriate for the occasion. well done!

Marie's grey ruffle skirt is very stylish!

Marie is looking very stylish in the last few weeks - the grey skirt is really flattering on her

Don't like the outfit, the hat looks odd on her and the jacket looks too big.

I have to agree with you, Lumut. Her hair is way too severe and the hat just looks silly. Not a favorite look for me.

strict outfit with military style for hairdo and jacket but perfect for this event, very good choice...

I think Marie is really trying to be Princess of Denmark now - and it's working! Perhaps she is more settled, because she's really blossoming into her role and finding her own sense of style. But I must admit, with her smile, she could wear anything!

I am still looking for her smile! She almost looks angry to me. She is trying but IMHO, she still has a ways to go.

When you flick through the photos series, there are plenty of pictures of her radiant smile – as well as some with her more serious pose, which actually reminds me of CP Mary. I agree that she is not princess perfect yet, but which of the princesses are? She is starting to find her feet and her clothing seems to reflect a little more care, that I think there is some credit due, and I rather applause the positive than always focus on the negative. She is doing well and will, hopefully, continue to grown into her role and express her own sense of style with regal flair.

September 09 - Marie attends the World Wildlife Fund charity dinner at the Fredensborg Palace Orangery:

Full-length

I love this look - the dress is a lovely combo of colours and the cut works well on Marie.

This reminds me of the old Pucci designs. I love it.

Beautiful dress and colours on Marie. Her hair looks pretty as well. She appears more and more elegant and confident lately. Hope she keeps it up just like this!

As its still warm in Danmark I like this summer dress for Marie.
Soft curles work as well.

Thats one lovely dress on Marie. She does pull off prints really well and the colors are a nice mix that also suit her. Im not sure about the crossed straps but overall with the soft curls looked nice.

I agree with Dazzling, I'm not sure about the crossed straps either and I'm not keen on the shoes, but it's a nice pattern and I love the colors! Overall she looks lovely, beautiful hairstyle. :flowers:

Thats one lovely dress on Marie. She does pull off prints really well and the colors are a nice mix that also suit her. Im not sure about the crossed straps but overall with the soft curls looked nice.
I agree with your observation. No woman looks good with the cross straps as it cuts off the neckline. Otherwise everything else is fabulous about Marie's apperance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom