Princess Marie's Fashion & Style Part 4: March 2010 - October 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The outfit looks casual and warm.

I don't like the top. I don't like the trousers. The two of them make a great match.
Nice choice!

I like the jacket and jeans look. Appropriate for the occasion and quite 'cool'.

I like the dress and accessories but I'm not a fan of cardigan's color.

Marie is so lovely. I think the dress is perfect for her and matches her sweet personality. I like her much better with dresses or skirts then in pants and pant suits.

I love this floral dress and the cardi first time in the season I have liked what she was wearing all of it really cute

That's a lovely dress for summer. A brighter coloured cardi would be better.

I like the overall look. The dress and the accessories are all very pretty. I don't mind the cardigan. She looks great from head to toe!

She looks really nice here. The cardi looks a tad too casual perhaps, but not bad. I agree that the floral pattern seems to match her personality! :)

Princess Marie in Greece for the cocktail party.
Outfit

I think she looks fresh but I don't like the outfit.

I think Marie looked really exceptional at dinner. Lovely dress, not too dressy but dressy enough. Good Job Marie, you nailed it!!

Arrival outfit is very summery, I like it.
On the cocktail she was dressed but not overdressed. She wears yellow very good. I love the nude shoes.

Love this dress on Marie - I think it was perfect for this dinner - She was one of the best dressed ladies there.

Marie looked very nice, her tan matched the color of that elegant dress.

Sorry. I see nothing elegant about Marie's dress. She just always misses that royal, regal, elegance that princesses possess... or should. :) lol

I actually think that Marie has outdone herself during these last two outings. She looks radiant!!!

She looks lovely. It was one of the most elegant dresses. I agree that the dress´ colour looks great against her tan.

Very beautiful dress and perfect choice of colour for Marie. Such a pretty young lady doesn't need much to shine. Bravo! :)

A simple and elegant dress. Fitts lovely with her tanned skin.

The thing about Marie is that she doesn't appear to be a clothes horse. And that's okay...we have Mary for that. Her dresses are always nice, simple classic and elegant. She is building a nice nest egg of dresses that will never go out of style. This is a nice dress but nothing like a WOW imo.

And her hair looks like it does EVERY time she goes outside the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom