Princess Marie's Fashion & Style Part 4: March 2010 - October 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On Marie's second day in Paris Marie wore a lovely grey blazer with a nice skirt .She seemed to be having a lot of fun in the pictures.

On Marie's second day in Paris Marie wore a lovely grey blazer with a nice skirt .She seemed to be having a lot of fun in the pictures.

Full View picture
Thats a really well fitted, tailored outfit for Marie but im fed up of seeing her in dark colors as grey/black & navy. She is young and she could wasily pull off nice colors.

It's a nice office outfit. Simple really.

Well said, CP5. I really don't think the jacket is that well-tailored, as it appears to be a little large on Marie.

sorry this is not the right place but is invited to the Swedish wedding ?

Xavi83, while the Regent couple and CP Frederik and CP Mary are in
Sweden, Prince Joachim will be the regent in representation, therefore
he and his wife Princess Marie will stay at home in Denmark.

Xavi83, while the Regent couple and CP Frederik and CP Mary are in
Sweden, Prince Joachim will be the regent in representation, therefore
he and his wife Princess Marie will stay at home in Denmark.

Thanks a lot :flowers: I wished she was there :sad:

Full View picture
Thats a really well fitted, tailored outfit for Marie but im fed up of seeing her in dark colors as grey/black & navy. She is young and she could wasily pull off nice colors.

I like the outfit too. It's simple and decent. You're right about the colours, Dazz - fingers crossed! ;)

I'm not crazy about this look, but she looks nice.

July 27, 2010 - Marie in a blue suit with a hat.
Suit ** Full View

Quite old fashioned IMO but the color is quite nice on her especially for summer, the back of the suit looks interesting.
The hat is nice but its not a formal event hat nor does it match the suit.

Last edited:
I like the light blue suit on Marie. The hat looks lovely on her, too. It may not match the suit, but I don't mind it. All in all, she looks very elegant.

The colour of the suit is nice. The hat somehow reminds of the flying nun.

The hat is not the best choice, she has a nice collection of small hats, but not so horrible.

What surprises me is how tanned she is!!!!

I like her understated elegant suit and her freshness and naturalness:flowers:
I don't get what is with that hat though:whistling:
About the tan, she just come back from a vacation in France so....

I really love the colour of Marie's suit, but the cut of it looks a bit matronly for my taste. I don't really like the hat with this look either, but that's just my opinion.:)

I totally agree with what you said, Aimee! Somehow none of her clothes seem to fit her properly. They all appear to be too large for her.... and that hat is just all wrong with her suit. I like the hat on her but just not with this outfit.

The hat doesn't seem to go with what she has on, but she looks very nice. This shade of blue is very pretty.

I totally agree with what you said, Aimee! Somehow none of her clothes seem to fit her properly. They all appear to be too large for her.... and that hat is just all wrong with her suit. I like the hat on her but just not with this outfit.

I have to agree. The blue suit is very classic, but even though Marie looks nice, when I take a longer look at the picture, the outfit just doesn't seem to fit properly. I don't understand why Marie can't get clothes tailored better. She's in a position that she doesn't have to take a chance with buying off the rack like I do. :p The hat is okay, but with a less casual outfit and not with this suit.

I think Marie is still finding her style. her recent suit is OK, classy but also blah. I agree that this suit should be tailored, it is just too big for her. Her hat is nice but she should wear it with her hair pulled back in pony tail or little bun.

Overall she looks okay (I like this shade of blue on her) and appropriate, IMO. Marie doesn't strike me as a perfectionist when it comes to fashion.

Princess Marie looked all right. A pale blue colour became her reasonably well. However, she is over-tanned to my taste.

July 27, 2010 - Marie in a blue suit with a hat.
Suit ** Full View

Quite old fashioned IMO but the color is quite nice on her especially for summer, the back of the suit looks interesting.
The hat is nice but its not a formal event hat nor does it match the suit.

Too old for her, the colour is nice. Also she looks very over tanned.

Gratsen Shoot.
[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto Castle

I thought that her outfit at Gratsen looked quite relaxed. Nothing special, but everyone else looked totally casual as well.

I thought that her outfit at Gratsen looked quite relaxed. Nothing special, but everyone else looked totally casual as well.

First I didn't even notice what she was wearing. But it really looks nice. She just looks normal and not dressed up.

August 7, 2010 - Mary in a beige suit matched with a by Malene Birger top (she has the same in cream&black worn during the summer of 2010 in France)

Jacket on ** Jacket off ** Close up

Overall, I thought this was a perfect summer look which worked nicely for an event taking place on one of the Islands. Coral seems to be her color, works well against her skin color. I like how her hair is styled, very simple but done nicely.

Summery outfit, skirt would have been nice. But it looks good.

Very lovely. The colours suit her and emphasize her tan.

I like it with and without the jacket. Colors of the top suit her well. The hairstyle is lovely and I like her nude shoes too.

I like this outfit!! : )

August 8, 2010 - Princes Marie in a polo looking top matched with jeans an a cardigan.
The event was handing out awards at the racing grand prix.

Full view ** Close up

I think the look was very appropriate and dressed well according to the event. Nothing to fancy nor to formal. Hair looks a bit styles which looks very nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom