Princess Marie's Fashion & Style Part 4: March 2010 - October 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The coat and the dress are lovely, but I don't care for the shoes either. A pair of simple black heels would have been fine. I did love the day outfit, especially the coat. I'd love to have one just like it!

All things considered she looks really well put together in these 2 outfits. She has really looked below par these last weeks and while the coat is a bit to jewleiefied for me it is black tie so that passes muster.

I don't like the first outfit with the trousers, the trousers are too long and appear baggy. I don't care for the white top showing below the jacket. Just my opinion, but it looks sloppy.

I really love the black coat, I think it is very elegant.The short brown jacket for the daytime event is nice as well and i like the necklace she wore with it.Apparently it was very chilly for that daytime event,hence the sweater underneath.

I like the first outfit but the second Joachim is in a tux and Marie looks like she hasn't tried.

Both outfits looks very good on Marie. I really like the first one. It's a good improvement on her day/casual working clothes. And I didn't think she looked sloppy.

The first outfit is nice but I would wear it while running an errand. I loved the coat! I think she could've enhanced it more though. She shouldn't have chosen black shoes. It looks okay, but it's too safe. The dress was a turn-off. It was ugly. I think I had a dress like that back in '98. She really should have kept that in the closet.

I couldn't agree more, CP5! Marie seems to love those sexy low cut dresses... I find them unattractive on a Princess.

I just saw a picture of Marie in the article Femina magazine did on her and she was dressed very elegantly.Stylish pants and a very pretty blouse.

I love the necklace she wore today for the concert forr the Queen's birthday.

It's a litte plain, but it's still a nice outfit.

It does nothing for me. Sorry. It is just her usual boring...

Very plain and a boring look but it does fit nicely. I think she couldve made a bit nore of an effort.

Well, I find this outfit nice. It looks fairly chic and elegant. A tad too plain indeed, but you can't go totally wrong with such a black outfit and a lovely pearl (?) necklace. JMO.

Joining Dierna, I think she went for something safe this time. Nothing spectacular, but a nice overall look IMO.

I agree with you Noor,a nice overall look, a very classic simple look and we didn't see the outfit from close up so perhaps there is more detailing to the fabric that we can see in the pictures.

I quite like this - it is not spectacular but overall a good, safe look. Much better than some of her previous outfits.

I agree, it is not an spectacular outfit but she looks elegant classic and nice

I agree, it is not an spectacular outfit but she looks elegant classic and nice

I agree, it's not a "knock out" outfit, but it's very suitable for the occasion and is elegant.

It is quite cute on her hair is a little different and all in all it could be worse

I like the idea of the outfit but the color of the top is clashing with the belt.

Marie's outfit is nice but her belt should be in different color and narrower. She is short and petite and so wide belt does not work for her.

I like this outfit, but the belt is unnecessary. Colors are great, especially orange - going well with Marie's tan.

No, this skirt can be used for more fashionable looks and she ruined it. The belt is awful - what was she thinking?

I saw some pictures of this outfit on another web site and she really looked beautiful,the belt is in the same family of colour as the top and so I feel it does work.If it was exacly the same colour as the top it would be too matchy poo poo in my opinion.

I think she looks nice I am not a belt over the top fan but all in all just nice

Without the belt and the bag the outfit is ok, but with them for me it's awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom