The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2010, 01:02 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

That's a beautiful summer dress and she suits those colours.

Old 09-10-2010, 04:14 PM
Majesty

i really liked the tailleur + pillow hat combo of last week. i think it looks just fine, the fact that the tailleur isn't too flashy is good to not imitate the "jackie" image too much.

not so sure about the gala dress. i think a monotone colour would have looked better but marie still pulls it off.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 09-10-2010, 07:19 PM
Heir Apparant
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Week Team Member

Articles on "Billed Bladet" about Marie's style:
Billed-Bladet - Flot kjole: Marie indtog Fredensborg med stil
http://www.billedbladet.dk/Kongelige...0habitter.aspx
Old 09-10-2010, 10:21 PM
Heir Presumptive

I love the dress. The print and colors are great.
Old 09-10-2010, 11:23 PM
Aristocracy

Marie looked great in that dress but I'm personally not keen on the straps - it's too close to a halter top. Her hair also looked lovely.
Old 09-11-2010, 05:44 AM
Aristocracy

Exactly, and I think that it doesn't suit particularly petite women because it shortens the body. It's a pity that she chose those shoes.

Anyway the colour is beautiful, and for the first time I think that Marie was really trying not to dress old. Her hair and make up are very refreshing, and she did look terrific in this summer dress. Well done.
Old 09-11-2010, 07:15 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlota View Post
i really liked the tailleur + pillow hat combo of last week.
IMO she should fire the hairdresser. He could have secured the hat without having the rubber band on display...

Billed-Bladet - Marie og Joachim markerede den nationale flagdag
Old 09-11-2010, 05:51 PM
Heir Presumptive

I loved the halter dress, the colors in the floral pattern were lovely on her and the cut looked good on Marie. Young and refreshing and perfectly appropriate for the occasion. I'll have to say that she's getting better and better at "royal" dressing, but keeping her own style. I really am starting to like her more and more.
Old 09-13-2010, 03:03 PM
Majesty

i quite like this clutch of marie. http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/...0n4Rh/610x.jpg
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 09-13-2010, 08:42 PM
Heir Presumptive

Marie's fashion style has improved so much lately. I love this latest dress she wore.
Old 09-13-2010, 09:48 PM
Courtier

Official Visit to Brazil

Day 1 Outfit

Billed-Bladet - Joachim og Marie indtog Brasilien
Visit to a Scandinavian Church in Sao Paula. Beautiful outfit!

Day 2 outfit
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlota View Post
I like the outfit but considering that her husband is in a formal suit and they were on their way to meet Sao Paulo's Mayor Gilberto Kassab, I think that the outfit is far too casual for meeting a government official. That being said, the outfit was appropriate for the other engagements during the day.
Old 09-14-2010, 02:14 AM
Heir Presumptive

Great outfit. I like the contrasting blue and white.
Old 09-14-2010, 03:50 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

The blue & white outfit is really nice, looks professional though its sleeveless. I like the hair as well.

The second outfit is boring, colorless & IMO not suitable for a princess on an official visit or at least lets say visiting the Mayor.
Old 09-14-2010, 04:40 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

I like both outfits, but I don't think they are right for an official visit. Especially the second one.
Old 09-14-2010, 03:21 PM
Gentry

Marie is fabulously attired as always . She has such elegance and class, unlike her S-I-L (IMVHO, of course)
Old 09-14-2010, 05:10 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
I like both outfits, but I don't think they are right for an official visit. Especially the second one.
I agree with you. Nice, but perhaps not for what she is doing.
Old 09-14-2010, 06:48 PM
Courtier

There's no need to compare HRH Crown Princess Mary with HRH Princess Marie. They are both different women with different personalities, styles and positions in the royal family. Crown Princess Mary dresses as the Crown Princess that she is and as the future Queen that she will be. CP Mary is the epitome of class and elegance! Princess Marie has a supporting role in the royal family and has a far less casual style. Her style is casual, sexy, girly and sweet!
I think it would be very boring if both women dressed in the same way as if they are Siamese twins. Yes, they look alike but they are very different personality wise. And the DRF are very lucky that these 2 women are a part of the family!
Old 09-14-2010, 07:44 PM
Nobility

Do not know what to say about her outfits for this trip.
She always looks nice, make up, hair, accessories etc.

It is probably hot there, but she seems a little bit too casual compared
to her husband.
Old 09-14-2010, 08:45 PM
Heir Presumptive

Marie looks lovely in this blue/white outfit.
Old 09-15-2010, 02:22 PM
Heir Apparent

Marie has a quiet style the outfits don't say anything really the dress at the soccer photo shoot is really more cocktail material the suit was nice nothing special though and the little cream/blue on day2 was ok ...... please no comparing M/M that is a no win situation and sems to drag on to no good end IMO

Closed Thread