Princess Marie's Fashion & Style Part 4: March 2010 - October 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone else notice Marie is wearing her engagement ring along with the red nail polish?? I am not a fan of either but I loved the close up pics, Marika!!! Thank you for those...

Marie looked excellent! Her hat is gr8!!

I love this outfit on Marie. She looks adorable!

Marie has looked fantastic lately. The outfit is lovely including her hat. I like the way they did her hair too.

October 14, 2010 - Marie in a printed top matched with a leather skirt, shawl & dark tights.

Imageshack - ppe10101464.jpg

Full view with shawl
Imageshack - ppe10101463.jpg

Hair looks great. I love the top print & the ruffles/detailing on the front. I don't mind the leather skirt but I don't like fact the top was out loose and not in the skirt. I love the shawl instead of a jacket at this event. The tights are too dark.

I really appreciate her look!! Nice outfit and hairstyle!!

wow, i must say she must be using the same person for her skin than Mary her skin loos so much betterso similar to Mary , probably the same creams!

Did Marie have a breast surgery? In the below pictures (at least some of them) her breasts look kind of fake.

myroyal's: PRINCESS MARIE

It may be just a bra, but I wonder.

They do look a little "perkier". However, I think it just may be the bra, which isn't flattering at all, imho... (At least I am hoping that is what it is)! lol

very well done Princess Marie. I think she is finding her style and really looking good!!!

I agree that based on pics Marie does not look like having breast implants. IMO it's just a push up bra. :neutral:

Looking at Marie's recent pics I like her style more and more. I think she could wear more color though.:)

Marie's style is getting better and better all the time. I have been really impressed with her in the last few months.

I thought it was a bra, but what made me wonder was that they looked so "even" "round" and "straight", not like in other pictures.
And they seem bigger than i.e. here:
myroyal's: PR

Really? See, in those pictures, to me, they looked normal. But in the last set of pictures, where she was wearing a colored top, they looked too high up. So I thought it was just a bra. :huh:

Really? See, in those pictures, to me, they looked normal. But in the last set of pictures, where she was wearing a colored top, they looked too high up. So I thought it was just a bra. :huh:

No, you misunderstood. In the last pictures, the ones you quoted, they did look normal. I put them to compare with the previous ones I posted, in the orange blouse.

I am not saying she had, I am just saying it looked to me in the orange blouse like they were kind of "too perfect" looking. That's all.

What ever is going on there lucky her ....... the shawl is a nice colour against the blouse on another subject.

The dress is way too tight. It almost appears that it is split...

Yes, I agree it's too tight from bosom down. The cleavage looks nice IMO, however, the "splitting" below it looks strange, as if the material came unstitched... The make-up is pretty but she didn't hit the bull's eye putting on this dress... :whistling:
Borrowed or not, the shoes don't look well IMo.

http://www.purepeople.com/media/joachim-et-marie-de-danemark-a_m493125
I do like the make-up and the hairstyle though...

Yes I agree the make-up and hair is lovely. I wonder if she might of borrowed Mary's make-up artist? It very much reminds me of Mary's flawless make-up.

Dennis Knudsen is both Princess Marie's hair stylist and make-up artist. Soren Hedegaard is the hair stylist and make up-up artist of CP Mary.

Dennis Knudsen is both Princess Marie's hair stylist and make-up artist. Soren Hedegaard is the hair stylist and make up-up artist of CP Mary.

Princess Mary wears too much makeup at times, Princess Marie looks lovely...I think she can carry any look

Thank you for the information. :flowers:

The dress would look nice if it did actually fit well. I like her hair & make up for an evening.

The make-up ans hairstyle are very pretty. I'm no a fan of this dress, actually I don't like princess Marie wearing black.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom