Princess Marie's Fashion & Style Part 3: August 2009 - March 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't she cold with that blouse and the top buttons not buttoned????:ohmy: I mean the outfit is beautiful but the top looks more appropriate for summer! Snow is falling and Prince Joachim is in a suit and overcoat! I hope she didn't have to walk too far from the car considering that she just has a fur shawl and not a coat like Queen Margrethe and Crown Princess Mary.

I agree with the comment about the blouse and the fur. I think she should have gone with a coat like Mary or a wrap actually "wrapped" properly. I don't know how much protection that fur wrap can provide draped in that manner. Also, it seems out of place with the outfit. I wish she'd worn a black wrap or coat.
I loved her hairstyle, soft curls really suit her. The outfit by itself was alright, it looked similar to the black/white top/skirt combo Letizia wore recently.

I indeed think she must have been freezing with this outfit.
IMO, a blouse and a fur stole don't go well together. The whole combination looks odd. But somehow she looks elegant to me as well. :confused: :lol:
I agree, lovely hairstyle and earrings, though.

Well, she was walking from the car into the building, so how cold could she get? :)
I prefered Maries fur wrap than coats which the Queen & Mary went for.
Maries skirt was really pretty, I liked all the layers in it and detailing and that she kept the top part really ismple. Hair was nicely done.
The fur wrap was just perfect IMO.

Marie was very beautiful last night! her hair, her skirt, her top and her fur wrap, everything was perfect to me!!

I love this look. The blouse is gorgeous and looks so nice with the wrap. I wish she had another hairstyle, though.

She looked gorgeous, but on detail, I'm not a fan of the way the clutch and the fur shawl go together

i also really liked the outfit yesterday appart from the fact it was fur. her hair also looked very pretty and natural. probably one of my favourite gala dresses of marie.

Well, she was walking from the car into the building, so how cold could she get? :)

She's walking from the car to the building as well as stopping along the way for photos. For some people, it doesn't take long to catch cold. Since, I don't know what her constitution's like, I can't answer definitively. But, walking outside with your upper body covered only in a flimsy blouse and a fur coat draped inappropriate for protection, is only asking for trouble. Better to be cautious than sorry.

I liked the blouse, and I liked the wrap but not together. :)

She looks stylish and elegant. Copenhagen had quite a bit of international get togethers these last few months.

Quite like Marie's little black number, would like to see the beading detail. I think she looks better than CPrincess Mary, for a change.

Black is really a good colour for her, she looks lovely IMO. Though I'd like to have a better view on the dress. But from what I can see, she looks very classy.
I love her make up, earrings and hairdo! :flowers:

Marie was perfect last night! her dress and her coat are really beautiful!

She has found her fashion style right now and she looks beautiful and more and more confident as a member of a royal family!

Little black dress-perfect for all occasions. Marie looks really good, elegant in simple way. Her up-do and make-up are very good. The coat is nice too.

Black is really a good colour for her, she looks lovely IMO. Though I'd like to have a better view on the dress. But from what I can see, she looks very classy.
I love her make up, earrings and hairdo! :flowers:

Here we go:
http://i45.tinypic.com/scq3r8.jpg

Don't like the black open toe shoes with black tights ... I will never understand why not chose a closed pump in the first place.

:previous:

Thanks a lot for this picture, Duke of Marmelade. :flowers: It is a lovely dress. But I have to agree, I too don't like open shoes with tights. Simple black pumps would have looked much better.

Really pretty dress on Marie.Nice detail and good earrings. She really looks good in black.

overall look is great , black suits her and the hairdo is nice

Marie seems to have an air of confidence about her. Her black dress is elegant and she looks comfortable with the style. I really like the V neckline. Love her earrings.

Here we go:
http://i45.tinypic.com/scq3r8.jpg

Don't like the black open toe shoes with black tights ... I will never understand why not chose a closed pump in the first place.

I agree that a pump is the best choice anytime, everytime. However, the latest craze of peep toed shoes in the heart of winter with no hose is worse than what Marie did here.:flowers:

Marie's coat from last night is very beautiful - maybe the best single piece of clothing she has worn so far.
But the dress underneath belongs on a cocktail waitress of some posh place, as well as in the year 1985 with its rhinestone belly patch gathering the fabric, and the combination with those stockings and peep toes is indeed quite dreadful.

Love the coat (stunning) and the dress is nice. Overall a good look for Marie. The shoes with stockings don't seem to be an issue for me. I do like her hair pulled back, very pretty.

I like a lot her dress, it´s simple and chic. The coat is lovely as well :flowers:

I love her black outfit, and her hair looks very elegant pulled back like that. The neckline really makes the dress!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom