Princess Marie's Fashion & Style Part 3: August 2009 - March 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i loved seeing marie in her new black gala dress! one more to add to her increasing collection.

I love the cut of the dress, Marie looks great in it. The dark blue colour also looks very nice against her skin. I´m not sure about the shawl and the hairdo, but overall it´s a quite beautiful look, IMO :flowers:

I do quite like the dark blue/black evening gown, it fits her figure very well and her hair looks lovely. I'm not sure about the wrap either, I just think it's the wrong color. Now, the lilac dress from earlier was nice, the cut was actually very flattering on her, but like many of you have said, she needed some accessories and the cardigan should be worn with pants or jeans, not this dress.

The idea of the dress is wonderful, but I dont know, like Tim Gunn would said, they just didn't make it work.

I don't see structure that gives the idea of a waist line, perhaps an A skirt would have been better and I think the length is wrong, it probably should have gone all the way to the floor. Dunno. I like the idea, the execution not so much.

About the gray dress I totally agree it needed more accesories, perhaps a belt and instead of a cardigan a nice jacket or a pashmina. I think it is interesting to see Marie, cause we are seeing someone that its working on "becoming a princess". Trial and error.

Nov 27, 2009 - Family day out, Marie in a pair of jeans with a peach/beige belted top.
I really like the look, the top is really pretty with all the detailing, I also quite like the puff on the sleeve on teh shoulder.

Full View 1 ** Close Up 1 ** Side View

Nice look indeed. Even though casual, quite stylish & elegant. The top is pretty, its colour does her good IMO. I quite like her hair and especially the earrings too. :flowers:

Princess Marie looks really, really good in this blush pink color, she should do this color more in her evening wear. The pleated silk top looks great on her, and she looks relaxed and comfortable, yet elegant. Marie's hair and accessories look nice as well. The baby is getting so big, so fast!!!

Nov 27, 2009 - Family day out, Marie in a pair of jeans with a peach/beige belted top.
I really like the look, the top is really pretty with all the detailing, I also quite like the puff on the sleeve on teh shoulder.

I love this blouse. Lovely color. Marie looks great. I like the way how she wear casual clothes.

I actually like this outfit, well done Marie. :flowers:

[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto Gala
[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto Hongkong

I like the blue dress, one of her better dresses.
Really don't like the stole. :ermm:

The grey dress is plain, boring to be frank, needs some accesories.

The blouse is very lovely and looks perfect with the jeans, IMO. I like how the earrings look with the ponytail.:)

The blouse is very lovely and looks perfect with the jeans, IMO. I like how the earrings look with the ponytail.:)
She looked better here than the whole entire trip! Love the top, love the hair and makeup and earrings. Now why couldn't she take this top and pair it with a nice pair of brown pants and go out to a function. I adore her fashion sense when she is dressed this way and she looks so much more comfortable in her surroundings.

Marie looks best in smart casual clothes. As soon as it gets regal she looks dressed up and uncomfortable. I did like the design of the navy blue gala dress but the fur was way over the top.

In the second picture, I love this look on Princess Marie. The necklace looks good with her blouse/top. I like her clutch. And, in the third picture, I also love her red dress. I've never seen her wearing red before. She should wear red more often.

Not a big fan of Princess Marie's black and white stripped jacket. It looks like a carnival/circus clown, imho.

I personally like the black and white striped jacket quite much. Maybe the pants should have been a bit more tight, but I liked the look. :flowers:

I like the black and white pantsuit and also the gray trousers with the beige blouse. And although Marie looks good in red I don't like this particular dress on her. It doesn't seem to fit right.

she's beautiful with that outfit! it's elegant!

Love the black outfit on her. He looks like his father with that double breasted jacket though and it looks to big on him.

I really liked the black racetrack outfit on CP Marie! she looked fantastic, especially her hair. The facilities looked awesome too!

Agree with the other posters, it's a very nice and elegant outfit. :flowers: Maybe the necklace is a bit too heavy, but otherwise it doesn't look that bad.
Marie's hair is pretty here, she's a beauty IMHO. :flowers:

I don't like seen her in a whole black outfit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom