Princess Marie's Fashion & Style Part 3: August 2009 - March 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the green coat and pillbox on Marie - but the coat is illfitting and seems abit too big but apart from that she looks good

It's very retro and I like it on her. Wouldn't like it on everyone, but it suits her.

You guys are cracking me up! The lower half of P Marie's the coat is too full- I think the top fits well, and really like the color. Dont like the hat, but LOVE the hair!

Duke, I too have noticed these awful triple button suit coats Prince Joachim wears, they are horrible on his frame (and I dont like the vest). He sould take lessons from P Frederik, who has looked REALLY good, as far as fashion goes, lately. His taylor is the best!

Funny the cars they arrived in looked like they were from the 1940's too.....maybe it was a retro event!? Who knew?

:previous:

Thank you for this gallery so we can have a better look on the hairdo. I personally like her hair very much, looks a bit like Dita von Teese-Style. Its definately very retro, but I like it.

Oct 6, 2009 - P.Marie at the opening of parliment in a lovely green coat with a small pillow hat. The hat overall with the outfit doesnt look bad at all. I just think maybe the coat has too much fabric for her petite figure but then that would be the style of the coat.
This is one of Maries best looks IMO.
Make up and hair also look very nicely done.

Full View ** Side View ** Close Up

I absolutely love the color of the coat and fantastic darker accessories :) Pillow hat is a nice addiction for that retro look. But.. the coat is too big for Princess, is ill-fitting, especially the top part. Anyway this is a really good choice, Marie looks very good.

I like the colour and hairdo. And that's all.
I agree that this outfit doesn't suite to Marie.
It looks to big and strange on her. The idea of the hat was nice but that's all.
Maybe if she would wear simply costume not the coat to this hat or not so much bell coat.

Oct 6, 2009 - P.Marie at the opening of parliment in a lovely green coat with a small pillow hat. The hat overall with the outfit doesnt look bad at all. I just think maybe the coat has too much fabric for her petite figure but then that would be the style of the coat.

I like the colour and thats about it. Don't like the hat, or the hairdo.

I think that this retro ensemble looks good on Marie. The coat doesn't fit as well as it could, but not everyone could pull off this look. Marie does it well, IMO without looking silly. I think that it's one of her better outfits.

The coat is lovely,great color!I also like the shoes,but not the pillbox hat or this ugly clutch.No way.

Great color but a horrible outfit. She looks like she's going to a costume party. And the hairdo is all that looks good.

I actually like the outfit. It reminds me a Sarah, Duchess of York outfit. Which gives off the 80's vibe.

I like it...it's very retro and somehow it suits her. Her hat and hair look great. Besides the Queen, she was the only lady who didn't really struggle that much trying to keep her hat on despite the stiff wind. The color looks great on her.

I watched the video and the coat/dress had great movement to it.

My first thought was "stewardess" too. Really don't like the hat and the coat just makes her look like she has a big bottom. I'd like to get a good view of her hair; it seemed to look very neat and sleek, which I like.

Princess Marie's green costume and hair style beautiful very elegance

Now that's a fantastic outfit - very retro, very chique and very regal! Bearing in mind the outfit is very much the sort of thing Grace Kelly would have worn, I am surprised not more people like the style - then again the photo is not in black and white...

Loved the green coat! I like that style of coat. Not a fan of the hat though - it just doesn't gel with the coat stylewise.

Green looks great on Marie. Hopefully she will wear this color more often. It looks lovely on her. The coat is nice, but it is a bit too full on the bottom. The hat is also nice, but I think that it would have looked less costume-like if she had worn her hair down. Overall though, I think she looks pretty.

P. Marie looks fantastic. The hair is perfectly styled with the period coat and hat. She has a natural style as almost all french women I have know seem to be born with.

The coat's color is very lovely. She looks good, I just don't like her hat.

I love her outfit, the coat and the hat---gorgeous. I adore the retro look of her hair, so pretty! I think it showed a lot of style to wear her hair like that.

I love her hat but I'm not sure about the coat. In some photos it looks at little big on her and in others it looks wonderful. Overall I have to say I think this is the best she has ever looked. She seems to be more settled and confident in her role now and it shows imo.

Perhaps she's just trying a different style. I think she pulled it off well. I like it.

I don't like her outfit. Green is a nice colour though. The whole outfit looks like 1940's style.

I don't like her outfit. Green is a nice colour though. The whole outfit looks like 1940's style.
Her outfit was very much a retro style - as well as Joachim's. Check out his shoes.

P. Marie looked great. Very stylish and elegant. An individual style is a joy to see.

I like her outfit. I think her style is unique.

Picture gallery of Princess Marie's hats, click here

Nice gallery,Dazzling :flowers: Marie looks fabulous in hats,I liked all of them!Except for that green pillbox hat she wore at the opening of the Parliament,of course.But then maybe it looked awkward,because Marie looked so sleepy that morning.It was obvious in many photos :ermm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom