The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2009, 12:43 PM
Heir Apparent

i loved seeing marie in her new black gala dress! one more to add to her increasing collection.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 11-27-2009, 06:13 PM
Heir Presumptive

I love the cut of the dress, Marie looks great in it. The dark blue colour also looks very nice against her skin. Im not sure about the shawl and the hairdo, but overall its a quite beautiful look, IMO

Proud admirer and supporter of the Princess of Asturias, Viana and Gerona (2005 - ) :)
Old 11-27-2009, 08:35 PM
Heir Presumptive

I do quite like the dark blue/black evening gown, it fits her figure very well and her hair looks lovely. I'm not sure about the wrap either, I just think it's the wrong color. Now, the lilac dress from earlier was nice, the cut was actually very flattering on her, but like many of you have said, she needed some accessories and the cardigan should be worn with pants or jeans, not this dress.
Old 11-28-2009, 11:54 AM
Courtier

The idea of the dress is wonderful, but I dont know, like Tim Gunn would said, they just didn't make it work.

I don't see structure that gives the idea of a waist line, perhaps an A skirt would have been better and I think the length is wrong, it probably should have gone all the way to the floor. Dunno. I like the idea, the execution not so much.

About the gray dress I totally agree it needed more accesories, perhaps a belt and instead of a cardigan a nice jacket or a pashmina. I think it is interesting to see Marie, cause we are seeing someone that its working on "becoming a princess". Trial and error.
Old 11-29-2009, 02:47 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Nov 27, 2009 - Family day out, Marie in a pair of jeans with a peach/beige belted top.
I really like the look, the top is really pretty with all the detailing, I also quite like the puff on the sleeve on teh shoulder.

Full View 1 ** Close Up 1 ** Side View
Old 11-29-2009, 03:42 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Nice look indeed. Even though casual, quite stylish & elegant. The top is pretty, its colour does her good IMO. I quite like her hair and especially the earrings too.
Old 11-29-2009, 07:46 AM
Heir Presumptive

Princess Marie looks really, really good in this blush pink color, she should do this color more in her evening wear. The pleated silk top looks great on her, and she looks relaxed and comfortable, yet elegant. Marie's hair and accessories look nice as well. The baby is getting so big, so fast!!!
Old 11-29-2009, 08:02 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
Nov 27, 2009 - Family day out, Marie in a pair of jeans with a peach/beige belted top.
I really like the look, the top is really pretty with all the detailing, I also quite like the puff on the sleeve on teh shoulder.

I love this blouse. Lovely color. Marie looks great. I like the way how she wear casual clothes.
Old 11-29-2009, 08:38 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:

I actually like this outfit, well done Marie.

[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto Gala
[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto Hongkong

I like the blue dress, one of her better dresses.
Really don't like the stole.

The grey dress is plain, boring to be frank, needs some accesories.
Old 11-29-2009, 12:47 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:

The blouse is very lovely and looks perfect with the jeans, IMO. I like how the earrings look with the ponytail.

Proud admirer and supporter of the Princess of Asturias, Viana and Gerona (2005 - ) :)
Old 11-30-2009, 01:40 PM
Heir Apparent

Marie's fashion during her visit to China!
Troonopvolgers!: Bezoek aan Hongkong.
Old 11-30-2009, 02:11 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANNIE_S View Post
The blouse is very lovely and looks perfect with the jeans, IMO. I like how the earrings look with the ponytail.
She looked better here than the whole entire trip! Love the top, love the hair and makeup and earrings. Now why couldn't she take this top and pair it with a nice pair of brown pants and go out to a function. I adore her fashion sense when she is dressed this way and she looks so much more comfortable in her surroundings.
Old 12-01-2009, 04:20 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

Marie looks best in smart casual clothes. As soon as it gets regal she looks dressed up and uncomfortable. I did like the design of the navy blue gala dress but the fur was way over the top.
Old 12-01-2009, 04:24 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Norway & Spain
Royal Blogger

some of Marie's outfits worn in China (by SvenskDam):

http://lotta.svenskdam.se/wp-content...ongRandigt.jpg
http://lotta.svenskdam.se/wp-content...ndigaByxor.jpg
http://lotta.svenskdam.se/wp-content...gR%C3%B6tt.jpg

Prinsessan Marie i randigt & rött! | Lottas kungliga modeblogg

Old 12-01-2009, 05:22 AM
Nobility

her jacket reminds me this one of lalla salma
http://www.bladi.net/IMG/arton913.jpg
Old 12-01-2009, 01:26 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikram View Post
her jacket reminds me this one of lalla salma
http://www.bladi.net/IMG/arton913.jpg
You are quite right! They are very similar (if not the same jacket). Great memory! Of course I prefer the jacket on Lalla Salma, I think it might have to do with hair color against the black & white stripe.
Old 12-01-2009, 07:09 PM
Courtier

In the second picture, I love this look on Princess Marie. The necklace looks good with her blouse/top. I like her clutch. And, in the third picture, I also love her red dress. I've never seen her wearing red before. She should wear red more often.
Old 12-02-2009, 02:55 PM
Heir Presumptive

I like the first outfit with the black/white stripes against the solid black. It looks sharp!
Old 12-02-2009, 11:19 PM
Heir Presumptive

Not a big fan of Princess Marie's black and white stripped jacket. It looks like a carnival/circus clown, imho.
Old 12-03-2009, 02:34 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

I personally like the black and white striped jacket quite much. Maybe the pants should have been a bit more tight, but I liked the look.