Princess Marie's Fashion & Style Part 3: August 2009 - March 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To me Marie looks absolutely gorgeous. The dress' colour looks fab on her.
Although I agree with those who pointed out that it is too much going on here, I still think it's one of her best gowns. :flowers:

Jan 28, 2010 - P.Marie attended an UNESCO award event

Arriving she wore a nice scarf, trench coat over a suited jacket matched woth black pants and a creamy chiffon shirt. Hair was in a ponytail.

I liked the look, the scarf was fun and glad she took it off inside the building. The shirt color is really nice and not boring.

Full View ** Hair

I think she looked okay, nothing special but appropriate. I'm a bit disappointed by her hair, it looks unkempt. :ermm:

Poor choices in deed. *sigh*. That shirt looks like a pajama top

Arriving she wore a nice scarf, trench coat over a suited jacket matched woth black pants and a creamy chiffon shirt. Hair was in a ponytail.

I liked the look, the scarf was fun and glad she took it off inside the building. The shirt color is really nice and not boring.

Full View ** Hair

I like each part of the outfit but not together. :ermm:

I like each part of the outfit but not together. :ermm:
I like the outfit, she looks very professional, but the only think that bothers me is that her blacks don't match. I'm a stickler for those kind of details. This the prime reason to buy pants and a jacket together as a suit. Another reason that I don't wear navy blue that often either, it's the devil to match.

Not a fan of this look! A hodge-podge of several different styles put together. A casual scarf, formal shirt and pants, semi casual jacket-several sizes too big, and chunky heels (too young to be wearing those). A simple pant suit or skirt suit worn with pumps would have looked just right. IMO, she'd look great in Chanel. Also, I find ponytails to be a casual look, she should have worn a chignon. Actually, I liked the way the Grey haired lady with her had her hair styled.

I did think that the jacket was a bit of an odd choice. I am sure she chose its size on purpose, but it doesnt really work for me.

I did love her gala gown though! :)

Full View

Did anyone else have trouble view this picture? It just comes up blank with no picture. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
La ravissante princesse Marie de Danemark suit l'exemple de sa belle-soeur...

purepeople has a full view too. It even worse than the close-up. The jacket is far too big, so are the pants, all in all a saggy look plus bulky shoes. Marie looked like she just rolled out of bed, again a "minimum effort must do" appearance, Marie said from the beginning that she would prefer to be a house wife only and is visibly acting as such.

It does appear that Princess Marie prefers the dressing up part (tiaras, evening gowns etc) in her role as Princess. She makes more effort for grand gala events...but the day dressing is so different!:ohmy:

It does appear that Princess Marie prefers the dressing up part (tiaras, evening gowns etc) in her role as Princess. She makes more effort for grand gala events...but the day dressing is so different!:ohmy:

I wonder if someone is helping her pick clothes for the formal occasions? It seems so different from the day time dressing.

The jacket was wrong for the whole look. The material and the sizing. I think if she chose a fitted jacket her look would have come together.:);):)

I like the earrings she had on but the outfit not sp much. I think they would've looked better separately but not together.

I agree, Marie can look stunning at gala events, but alas, her day appearances....often the outfits plus hair look as if she got out of bed and just threw something on and put hair in an easy ponytail. I was shocked at an appearance some weeks ago in that her pants suit was acceptable, but hair looked almost oily and dirty, the whole look was ruined. I guess we know by now that Princesses have bad appearance days also! ;)

Full View ** Hair

P. Marie has a very pretty face (her features are very elegant) and a beautiful body,
about fashion, I like her simplicity but I think that sometimes her clothes are too big for her as the jacket of this time

March 1, 2010 - Marie in a blue/silver shiny jacket matched with black pants and a pale blue scarf.

Full View ** Full View 2

I like the match of the scarf with the jacket. Not too fond of the shiny fabric nor the shoulder pads, the overall look is quite old for her.

March 1, 2010 - Marie in a blue/silver shiny jacket matched with black pants and a pale blue scarf.

Full View ** Full View 2

I like the match of the scarf with the jacket. Not too fond of the shiny fabric nor the shoulder pads, the overall look is quite old for her.
She looks classic and elegant.I like the colour of the scarf too:flowers:

Although I can't tell who is Mary and who is Marie yet, the latter looks as beautiful as her sister-in-law. I like the silver blouse/jacket and generally the fact that she has a modern and youthful style.

I really like the combination of the scarf and jacket. It looks very elegant and stylish. :flowers:

Full View ** Full View 2

I quite like this outfit. Understated and elegant, with just a touch of color with the scarf. Very nice. Nothing flashy just good looking clothes.;)

This is okay somewhat boring and doesn't say anything but nithing harmful here.

I agree the coat is fine the dress is too old looking for her and the necklace is just horrible. IMO

It is a usual Princess Marie: a deep neckline masked by an odd necklace. The jacket is nicely fitted though.

Nice jacket and shoes, I don't like the dress, looks cheap. The necklace is not the best, I prefer delicate jewelery on Marie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom