Princess Marie's Fashion & Style Part 2: September 2008 - August 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well jcbcode, one thing's for sure...We agree to agree!!! :) Also, she doesn't have to look far for a Perfect example of how a Princess should look. She just has to follow sister-in-law CP Mary's fashion sense and she can't go wrong!

And the agreement continues! CP Mary comes about as close to perfect as one can get with regard to her clothing choices. I'm sure there are some examples out there, but I cannot recall seeing her in anything horrible or laugh-worthy. In fact, I think I'll cruise over to the CP Mary Fashion threads and enjoy her well put together ensembles.

Mathilde is another one Marie would be wise to emulate. Both she and Mary have "it" when it comes to elegance and how to present themselves.

With the exception of her wedding gown (which was near perfection) and perhaps 2 or 3 other outfits, I still think that she needs help from a stylist. She just hasn't got that "Princess' look with her fashion, imho. Somehow she lacks the regal, polished look required of a HRH. I am Still hoping because the potential is there!

I most definitely agree! She is still very much in need of fashion advise.

It is sooo nice to have others agree with what I have to say! As I said on another board....It sure does boost my ego. I thank you. :flowers:

Well jcbcode, one thing's for sure...We agree to agree!!! :) Also, she doesn't have to look far for a Perfect example of how a Princess should look. She just has to follow sister-in-law CP Mary's fashion sense and she can't go wrong!
And the agreement continues! CP Mary comes about as close to perfect as one can get with regard to her clothing choices. I'm sure there are some examples out there, but I cannot recall seeing her in anything horrible or laugh-worthy. In fact, I think I'll cruise over to the CP Mary Fashion threads and enjoy her well put together ensembles.
Mathilde is another one Marie would be wise to emulate. Both she and Mary have "it" when it comes to elegance and how to present themselves.
I most definitely agree! She is still very much in need of fashion advise.

you have the right to prefer Mary, but Marie has the right to be what she is, with her style and her personality

why a second Mary, one is not enough ?

somebody said on the forum that Marie already has a danish stylist

anyway if Marie choose to dress like Mary you also blame her :whistling:

Well I disagree. I think there is one other princess that needs it much more sometimes : Princess Maxima. I have not yet seen Marie in a truly frumpy outfit with hair that looked like it hadn't been combed in days.
Yes, Marie is not especially fashionable, but I always think she has looked polished, sweet and appropriate, and that's what matters in my opinion :flowers:

She should hire a stylist in my opinion, but I don't think she looks horrible at all like others.

you have the right to prefer Mary, but Marie has the right to be what she is, with her style and her personality

I agree ! Marie is not Mary and vice versa. So why bother ? She looks fine as it is.

Last edited by a moderator:

somebody said on the forum that Marie already has a danish stylist

anyway if Marie choose to dress like Mary you also blame her :whistling:

Actually I don't prefer Mary. I don't want Marie to be as obsessed with her appearance. I do hope she steps it up a little.
I find it hard to believe Marie has a stylist.

I Do prefer Mary, but I don't expect Marie to look or dress exactly like her! I just feel she would be wise to take a few tips from her on how to look like a HRH, is all. Marie most definately needs a stylist, and if it is true that she has one Marie would do well to find another. Just imho....

I like Marie, she is very simple, natural, but what I like most is that she has chosen to leave the fashion in a background and not become a fashion victim with no personality. Marie like the fashion but she has said repeatedly that "she is not addicted to fashion," and this is something very intelligent IMO. I really hope she does not try to imitate anyone, and that she has her own style with mistakes and successes.​

I like Marie, she is very simple, natural, but what I like most is that she has chosen to leave the fashion in a background and not become a fashion victim with no personality. Marie like the fashion but she has said repeatedly that "she is not addicted to fashion," and this is something very intelligent IMO. I really hope she does not try to imitate anyone, and that she has her own style with mistakes and successes.​
That's right Camarina, do you remember when she said it ?

I wanted to comment about the color that it's wonderful as well!!Good choice!!And of course,nobody said that these two women should have the same style.We're all unique,Marie should follow her path....as long as she isn't lost in trends...lol

I like Mary's gown and that how she look on this night.
I want say that I like Marie's gown but I don't see it all without etoile.
On these photos she looks really stunning. Her appearance reminds me Letizia on Mary's wedding. She know how to pose specially today.

I like this tunic-style top. It is the perfect thing to wear home from the hospital after giving birth. Her pants seem a bit too snug, but that is completely understandable. She just gave birth, and her body is changing each day. It would have been difficult to figure out the exact size that she needed for this day. Her makeup, hair, and facial expressions are just gorgeous. She looks so natural and happy.

they look marvellous!!!! the baby it is so cute!!!! and i love her make up, i wonder if she did it herslef or have someboyd doing it for her?
congratulations to the happy family!

Marie looked really nice. The top is lovely, I like the detailing down the sleeve and the colors are very soft but fun. The look with suit pants worked well.

She looked radiant and the outfit was nice for the occasion - looked comfortable, mommy-like and relaxed.

Lovely outfit. It would be great for any leisure outting.

marie was fabulous today!!! the perfect outfit to go out of the hospital after giving birth to a lovely little boy!

The outfit is just all right. Princess Marie's signature sheer top paired with grey (Princess Marie's favourite colour, if I am not mistaken) trousers.

I like Princess Marie's black coat. It looks like she lost some weight after she gave birth to her son last month.

The coat is very chic. She looks really nice in these military-style coats. I can't believe that she had a baby just over a month ago! She looks fantastic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom