Princess Marie's Fashion & Style Part 2: September 2008 - August 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked everything on Pr.Marie today:the dress,the cardigan,the hat,the shoes.Stunningly beautiful!!

Either the cardigan or the dress is beautiful, in fact, I find them quite ugly. And they don´t match together at all.

Marie looks really beautiful - the cardigan matches the dress and its color is very nice. The most distinguishing part of her outfit is the hat - I like its view and the black ribbon around it! Marie has a good taste, I think! ;)

July 23, 2009 - Marie visiting Haderslev while on the annual cruise on Dannebrog. Dressed in a summery printed flower dress with a grey cardigan and a hat. I love the dress, the print and the colors, I find it very flattering and fits Maries petite figure really well. Not too sure about the cardigan, maybe would prefer it in another color like purple. The hat is fun but I dont think for this event since it makes it quite unformal.

Full View PPE ** Close up PPE

Love the dress but I do not like the cardigan or the hat. Doesn't fit right with a summer dress. :nonono:

Now This I like. She always seems to look so cute in casual clothes and this is no exception. I love the top and the matching hats are sweet.

:previous: Indeed a very cute look. I liked the top very much. I actually really like the combination of the long top with the shorts. The hat and shoes are lovely, too (and the baby of course ;)).

I also liked the flower dress she wore. The hat was nice, too. I didn't really like the cardigan. I thought didn't match.

I like Princess Marie's long white top and white short. This is really cute and casual look. I noticed that her hat and Prince Joachim's hat are the same. They probably bought the same hats together.
Well ... and Mary and Fred also own that hat. A family hat- probably. :lol:

Last edited:
Part of the reason I like P. Marie is because she's not a clothes-horse. But I have to say that she often looks as if she grabbed the first thing she saw in her closet and ran out the door.

She is gorgeous!Her hair looks perfect.
About the previous pic with the casual clothes:I liked Marie a lot,especially the top.I also noticed that their shoes seem similar,but if you have a better look,they aren't.It's like they have been thinking about it.lol

I think I like them,they may look strange to some,but I find them very nice.And they definitely suit her dress.

Looks like a cocktail dress am a bit disappointed in this outfit actually. Like that her hair is "tamed" and not just unstyled.

I dislike the dress and shoes and hairstyle too:nonono:

Here is a photo of Princess Marie during the christening of Prince Henrik Carl Joachim Alain today:

http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww177/sgl_blog/bilde.jpg

http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww177/sgl_blog/bilde-1.jpg

I liked this dress. The color was very pretty, and the cut is flattering.

If she wore this dress when she was in her mid 40's I wouldve liked it. This dress isnt for her age nor does the color suit Marie at all. The white lining/under part looks wrong. Maries hair looked really nice but I think she had too much tan on unless its a real tan.

Marie - a dull choice for her son's christening and its actually abit tight over her back which isnt flattering and im not a fan of the shoes

But i like her hair today its natural and youthful

Princess Marie's dress looks nice but it doesn't look right with her tan. I like her shoes. Her hair looks nice and youthful.

To be honest, I'm not enamoured with the christening dress either. I like her hair, its so soft and wavy, sort if suits her as a new mother, but the dress lacks something, be it colour or style, or both.

Love the christening dress, gorgeous. I love lace overlays, I think they are so romantic and feminine.

The dress is a cocktail dress gone wrong.
The color is really quite drab and boring. It could've been saved had she worn it in a bright and solid color. Also I don't get the white dress underneath-the way it sticks out looks ill-fitting.

To be honest, I'm not enamoured with the christening dress either. I like her hair, its so soft and wavy, sort if suits her as a new mother, but the dress lacks something, be it colour or style, or both.[my bolding]
I find your observations apt. A grey lace dress with a white slip dress seems to be an odd combination to me. If the truth be told, I am not too surprised with Princess Marie's choice. Awkwardness of the ensemble is aggravated by Princess Marie's tan. Less tan would have been much better. For once I like her hairstyle.

:previous:Nor am I, Al_bina, surprised with her choice. She just always seems to just miss the mark of looking like a princess. Lace with a white whatever underneath? I do agree that her hair and make-up looks lovely, however....soft and feminine.

Don't like the christening dress either... I would have thought she would have liked something more festive to mark the christening of her first child.

the outfit is just wrong even the shoes are terrible. It looks tacky. I think she can take some pointers from Mary.

And I don't like the way she purses her lips in this picture.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom