Princess Marie's Fashion and Style Part 11: October 2016 - December 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the day look. Professional and well put together :flowers:

The evening look is a total miss. The dress looks like an odd mix of Chinese style and modern metallic edging. Doesn't suit Marie at all.

Love the evening look, and her makeup is especially nice.

Beautiful. Lovely coat. And so happy for a real hat. Looks great on her :flowers:

Its indeed very beautiful look. Elegant, simple and chic. And, yeyy, for a real hat!

Perfect dressed for the concert!!

:previous: Its a play on a tuxedo. The stripe on the pant are found on traditional tuxedo pants.

I love the look. Love women's tuxedos. She looks stylish :flowers:

Black Velvet, very nice pants suit, the stripe does not seem to out of place yet those shoes are not going well with this outfit. Just really ugly shoes and maybe a different blouse under the jacket. I do like the jacket and pants, just not the rest of the outfit.

The top half of Princess Marie's outfit is nice just not mad about that skirt today,brooch too is very nice.

Love the blue blouse but the skirt is ugly

What’s with all the black? The black jacket ruined the day look and the evening look just does nothing for her

I actually quite like the dress. The little black dress works here. I even love the brooch detail. :flowers:

What I don't like is the ugly shimmery coat she is wearing with it :sad:

The day look is fantastic from waist up. The color of the blouse is beautiful, and the coat fits perfectly. Love the brooch and her hair.

Hate the hat, looks like the mini hats from Lets make a deal, a cheap costume. And the skirt is ugly. It looks like shells on it. If a simple black skirt would have been far better.

Last edited:
The black looks nice from what I can see. Love the top part.

I don’t like the purple coat so much.

Marie shining in Paris, beautiful dress

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks great. The vibrant red is definitely nice festive touch for event :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom