Princess Marie's Fashion and Style Part 10: May 2015 - October 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The outfit isn't bad but there is no effort in it. Maybe if her hair was styled half back it would've looked better.

I don't like the shoes but the outfit is lovely.

Dull and boring. The outfit desperately needs some color!! Like a pretty scarf?

This is a miss for me. especially with the coat on. It just washes her away

certainly a bit dull to my taste, a scarf would have made a difference. anyway, i guess if marie feels comfortable in it, that's mostly what matters as there is nothing unprotocolar or wrong with the outfit.

A simple look in black and white for Princess Marie at the King Christian IX and Queen Louise anniversary scholarships ceremony in Klampenborg today, November 4:

** Full view with coat ** Full view ** Upper part **

The outfit with the coat on is really boring and dull. The outfit without the coat is very pretty but missing a lovely chunky necklace or a long necklace.

Is just a nice outfit but agree that is little boring.

very ugly skirt and shoes.
But love the color of the blouse

I like the top but the skirt is awful.

Oooh boy - where did she get that skirt? There's so much going on - ruffles on skirt, pink wraparound or cowl shirt, shiny clasp on shoes...too much.

not marie's best, but i like that she is taking a risk. all the items are nice on their own, but not all at the same time. maybe mary's stylist can give her a hand? i am sure she'd look really good with professional help, just like mary seems to have realised.

The top is really pretty, style and color. The skirt isn't pretty, I don't like the zig zag frills down the skirt and the pumps are an odd choice with this outfit IMO. Her hair looks really nice and very bouncy.

I have no idea what the conversation you would have with yourself prior to stepping out in this ...

It is not the best moments of Marie. I like only the color of the blouse.

Love the top, but the skirt- what was she thinking?

I like the top and the skirt, just not together. Her hair does look lovely though.

I seriously question if she owns a full length mirror and if so, does she ever use it?!! What a mish-mash.

It's a lovely top - the colour particularly. The ruffles the skirt are the sort of thing one might have seen on a Victorian crinoline and just doesn't work on an ordinary skirt - a ballgown maybe.

Marie looked impeccable and solemn to demonstrate her respects for the horrific attacks in France, at the French church in Copenhagen. She attended the event with Frederick.

I completely agree with Polyesco.
Both seemed genuinely grieving. Such a sad state of affairs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom