Princess Marie's Fashion and Style Part 10: May 2015 - October 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly Prince Joachim is his father's son. I like a man with style, even if it is eccentric! :lol::flowers:

When Danish Count Christian Ahlefeldt-Laurvig and his wife Countess Mette invited guests for their double 50th birthday at their home at Tranekær Castle on the Danish island of Langeland, Crown Princess Mary, Princess Marie and Prince Joachim were at the top of the guest list.

Princess Marie donned a low-necked light yellow evening gown with black sequins on the shoulder and on the waist which she accessorised with a Bottega Veneta clutch and Jimmy Choo heels. Her husband Prince Joachim wore an oriental inspired jacket.

http://i.imgur.com/xIozkH0.jpg?1
The gown is by Malene Birger. As ususal, Marie choses something that looks a bit tacky, nightgown-ish. In the video posted in the general news thread the dress looks very revealing in the boob area.
Oh my... Dislike the dress. And Joachim looks like somebody out of " Anna and the King." :lol: :ROFLMAO:

Hardly fitting for a royal Princess to wear! Not an elegant look at all. The side view is really unflattering. Joachim isn't much better in the style department...

I like the dress Marie wore to the party, though I'm not a fan of the neckline, as it's a bit too "revealing" for me. Joachim's fashion sense is certainly interesting... :p

Finally a look befitting a princess!! Marie looks lovely from head to toe.

a little bit short but i love the dress and her updo

Very lovely. And the hair too.

I pick on Marie's clothes sometimes but make no mistake I think she is gorgeous.

Marie looks stunning and this is one of her better outfits. I adore her hair - so simple and elegant.

Beautiful but i must agree with you about animal print.

I love the color, but not the animal print with it.

Agree with everyone else, love the colour but am not a fan of the animal print (though I'm not a big lover of animal prints in general). It kind of ruins the dress for me.

I also dislike the print. But the colors are pretty and feminine.

Marie at the inauguration of the new campus in Tønder today, August 29, wearing a nice elegant white top and printed pants:

** Full view ** Upper part **

The white top is the only i like.

The pants.. Yikes!! Marie simply doesn't get it. :(

I actually really liked her look. The pants are nice enough and matched very well with that top and black pumps.

i think the outfit is lovely,the top looks pretty and so the pants with shoes.

She looks very nice, has a very slim figure and can wear anything. It is her hair, it does nothing for her.

Marie at the inauguration of the new campus in Tønder today, August 29, wearing a nice elegant white top and printed pants:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Very cool look-very modern. The pants have a print, but I'm always shocked at the dismay over prints. Yeah, there are sometimes garish or ugly prints. But tight, concise prints in modest colors (like black and white) are common, safe and not really out-there at all.

Very cool look-very modern. The pants have a print, but I'm always shocked at the dismay over prints. Yeah, there are sometimes garish or ugly prints. But tight, concise prints in modest colors (like black and white) are common, safe and not really out-there at all.

I agree! And they fit and she has the proportions to wear them and not look cut in half. A woman has a right to enjoy summer fashions, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom