Princess Marie's Fashion and Style Part 1: June 2007 - September 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i love her hairstyle alot. i think her style is cute. she dresses more modern like other princesses, i think. some princesses in her age wear dresses that could be worn by their mothers as well. marie's style is fresh.

I absolutely agree! For example I do think that her sister-in-law sometimes commits this awful mistake of wearing clothes that make her look older than she is!

Oh dear, the more you look at her hair, the worse it gets. That's a little girl's hairdo, not something for a 32 year old adult on an official outing!!

On the contrary, I think it was lovely! :wub: Very girly! I prefer it much much more than the usual updo :bang: of Mary that makes her look 10 years older!!

I think the clothes were fine. The hair was not so great. But it could have been very humid. So they fly aways. As for the style, a softer version would have been better. I think she did her own hair. Also, I think the whole reason Joachim married her is she isn't going to go the whole Princess route, just part way.

i love her hairstyle alot. i think her style is cute. she dresses more modern like other princesses, i think. some princesses in her age wear dresses that could be worn by their mothers as well. marie's style is fresh.

I totally agree with you!:flowers: She is really different!

On the contrary, I think it was lovely! :wub: Very girly! I prefer it much much more than the usual updo :bang: of Mary that makes her look 10 years older!!

And therein lies the problem about this '90's prom hairdo. Marie is a 30 something woman who cannot get away with looking girly and taken seriously at the same time. But that's my wee little opinion.:)

Seems to me she couldn't decide to go formal with an elaborate do or look casual as if just rolled out of bed. Unfortunately, she got the worst of both worlds.:ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom