Princess Madeleine's Fashion & Style, Part 7: June 2016 - October 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Madeleine looked lovely on the both nights.
Each outfit was styled perfectly and it suited her very much.

The dress from the second night is a repeat. I think the tiara does get lost but only because it fits in so well with the design/embellishments on the dress.

I'm curious as to when Madeleine previously wore the dress.

She look so elegant. I love her hair and accessories:flowers:

Sadly not a huge fan of the gown. Self portrait seems to be popular with royals thus year and it seems a real hit and miss. Not bad, just not a favorite. :sad:

I am not sure that gown choice with the jacket is flattering for Madeleine but she is just sooo gorgeous and sexy...she can get away with almost anything imo!;)

she looks very elegant tonight!! and aquamarines really match her eyes! it really is her stone

She looks beautiful and elegant as usual!! Love her big smile!

Princess Madeleine looked stunning and the aquamarines were very complimentary.

Not a fan of this lace black dress. The transparency of it ads nothing and the bottom part makes her looks unflattering or pregnant.

I find the black gown stunning. She looks great.

I am in the not liking camp. The neckline is not attractive, like a t shirt, and the nude top under the lace just doesn't look right. Better for new years eve with friends

I'm also in the dislike camp. The dress is unattractive.

Yeah. Madeleine looked soft and sweet with that dress!

Lovely color and very feminine. Perfect for the photo!

The fur jacket and shoes are hideous,the rest is not so bad!

Frumpy!!! Most unflattering length of skirt, the blouse looks like some tableclothes sewn together, ugly shoes & messy hair, the fur jacket only adds to this horrible look! Dressed in the dark/fashion victim :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
I loved her look! The blouse is pretty, the style is nice and different. The skirt is at a great length and looks good with the boots.

The hair wouldve looked better in a ponytail, it clashes with the shoulder detailing of the top.

Frumpy!!! Most unflattering length of skirt, the blouse looks like some tableclothes sewn together, ugly shoes & messy hair, the fur jacket only adds to this horrible look! Dressed in the dark/fashion victim :eek:

agree!
the blouse is a little bit cute but with everything else its a mess.
the shoes were very off for this outfit

Oh gosh, Madeleine is a beautiful woman but this is not her look at all!.:sad:

Ugly, ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom