Princess Madeleine's Fashion & Style, Part 7: June 2016 - October 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The black gown is stunning. A regal look.

I have to agree with everyone, the make-up was very heavy and not pretty on her. Now why is it when you see one black lace gown they all look alike.....pretty gown yet why?

Madeleine looked great at the seminar on her day look, but her evening look was not good. Why did she buy another black dress very similar to some she has worn previously? And her make up was too heavy.

It is not a different dress- she just exchanged the lining for one that would accommodate her growing stomach. The overlay is the same, just the underpart is different.

I also prefer the first version, IloveCP. Very stunning gown, indeed! I also prefer the softer makeup...

Oh Dear me....I forgot she was pregnant!!!!! lol. I was wondering why her face looked fuller!!!! I'm such a dork.?
I do prefer the 1st look with the lighter insert and the lighter makeup. The all black look just looked "heavy" to me.
But there is hardly a look that she can not pull off.

She really should stay away from black, she looks very drained wearing it

Indeed she did, Baron! But I still don't care for those booties even on the lovely Madeleine.

She looks fabulous!

I have been waiting for the bottie craze to die down for months (even years) now.

Still waiting.

She looks fabulous!

I have been waiting for the bottie craze to die down for months (even years) now.

Still waiting.

Booties, lace, statement sleeves - my list of trends that need to die down is endless..lol

I love Madeleine's necklace.

Black can look dreary but I'm glad she added that necklace. Simple look. Good for the meetings. But I also prefer her in something more colorful.
Her lace-up boots look like something Mary Poppins would also gladly wear.

Other than those boots the outfit was fine ,dress could have been a bit longer.I didn't mind the all black look either.

She looks great. Love the purse.

She looks chic and professional. The necklace gives it just a nice pop of interest :flowers:

Just going to ignore the booties.:whistling:

Time to close this thread. The new one can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom