Princess Madeleine's Fashion & Style, Part 7: June 2016 - October 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very elegant, classic, yet modern look. Like the brooch she added to her jacket. Love her hair. A little sad that no hat but I guess better no hat than one of those fascinators.
Totally agree. The ensemble is unique in that it is not "on trend" unless you count royal trend and it's well designed, fitted, not too short and not too long. I prefer not seeing a list of what each royal wore and how much it cost. I also love the demise of the very unflattering fascinators. Love to see some hats though.

Last edited:
Both looks are great. I love the grey look.

I love the gray look. Very professional. Great shoes :flowers:

Not a fan of the print of the dress. But her hair and earrings are great ?

Not a fan of the gray outfit as I do not like the color on anyone, dull and boring. I do like the evening look for the print of the fabric says fall is coming and with the wrap she is wearing it must be cool out. The dress is cute and perfect for an evening out with family and friends.

I like the grey top with her hair down. Very feminine!
The evening dress is not my fave but the print is nice. i would like it better if it were a bit shorter.

Not a fan of the grey outfit ..the color is good but the top looks ill fitting. Pants look too short. Her hair even seems off..kinda flat.

LaRae

She makes the grey top look good. Perfect early pregnancy or my tummy hiding shirt. The shoes have way too high heels, look ridiculous

Madeleine in grey and black at the "The Invisibility Project" seminar hosted by My Great-Day foundation in Stockholm today September 13. According to svenskdam.se the jacket is by Zara:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Louboutin Shoes ** svenskdam.se outfit information **

And yesterday evening at the concert following the parliament opening:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Madeleine's evening look..dress was in lovely autumn colors but it should have been a little shorter, more of a knee-length to look more youthful. Lovely hair and makeup.

MinStoraDag event...grey isn't my cup of tea. Especially mousy grey. But somehow she manages to make it look good on her. And she finally wears something with the v neck! Lovely and professional look.

I think she looked lovely on both occasions, even with the slightly over-straightened hair. (..)

Last edited by a moderator:

Princess Madeleine at the United Nations in New York City today, October 2:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

I really don't find those shorter pants lengths flattering on her, especially not paired with heels. These are marginally better than the ones she wore with that gray top a link or two ago, though.

I'm not sure about the filmy layer poking out of the bottom of her top, either. I know there's something of a trend for them, but they always look messy and cheap to me. That said, the peachy/blush color is really nice on her.

The color is great for her...not a fan of the rest of the outfit.

LaRae

She looks elegant. I love the color of her top.

Perhaps not my favorite, but I give her a pass. I give all pregnant women a pass. (Shouldn't this be in some sort of maternity fashion thread?)

She looks wonderful. The length of her pants I even like :flowers:

I love the top, the color is beautiful. Only thing that bothers me is the bottom of it seems odd.

:previous:
She looks quite lovely tonight, love the gown and her hair. A very beautiful woman for sure, now for less make-up...

Madeleine's daytime look was lovely but I am not fan of her evening look. Too heavy makeup and black just isn't her color (hmm, how many different black dresses she got?)!
EDIT: Sorry I didn't realize its recycled Self-Portrait dress she wore for the Swedish Academy's formal gathering in December 2016 (but this time she wore it with black bodice).
Her earrings looked lovely, as her hair but I would love to see her with shorter hairstyle. At some point this kind of big-long-curly hair can become agening or outdated...

Last edited:
I really liked her evening gown,though it was a bit gothic looking it did suit her and Princess Madeleine looks blooming!

Madeleine looked great at the seminar on her day look, but her evening look was not good. Why did she buy another black dress very similar to some she has worn previously? And her make up was too heavy.

I love it when she wears dark red lipstick, but combined with the dark eyemakeup it was a bit much. Nevertheless did she look stunning as always.

Love everything about her look, but her makeup is definitely too heavy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom