Princess Madeleine's Fashion & Style, Part 7: June 2016 - October 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The skirt is lovely, but with the fussy blouse it is all too much.

The top and skirt are beautiful but not together.

Don't like the combo of the blouse with the skirt. The skirt is pretty by itself but I don't think it is for her figure. The makeup is way too heavy for such a light outfit. Just a miss all around for me

:previous: I have to agree. The skirt sings summer and, had she been brave enough to go with the dress as designed with a modestly modified top she would have looked fabulous. Instead, the blouse looks like something an elderly school principal would wear. It is not a match made in heaven.

The skirt is beautiful. Light and summery for event :flowers:

I love her sift curls. Good style with the dress.

But the blouse is horrible. The covered camisol is old fashioned. And the weird neck tie is just matronly and ugly. Ruined look.

The skirt sings summer and, had she been brave enough to go with the dress as designed with a modestly modified top she would have looked fabulous. Instead, the blouse looks like something an elderly school principal would wear. It is not a match made in heaven.

I had to laugh. ;) No 'elderly school principal' I know would wear that sheer of a blouse showing her 'lingerie'. JMO.

I am with most other posters - the combination is awful, I love the skirt but hate the blouse. Somebody said, too much of everything, incl make up/fake tan, fully agree with that.

Princess Madeleine looked very elegant and stylish today with a great hat and hairstyle.

I didn't like it at first but it's sort of grown on me now. Love the colours and it suits her.

Great look for her! Lovely, summer feeling. You can see that she's got a deep tan going on there as well :)

I think Madeleine's dress is beautiful. I love the soft shade of blue against the pattern.

I didn't like the dress at first, but it has grown on me after looking at several pictures.

Madeleine's dress in the morning was fine, but I don't like this english style she has been using so long now. The hat was a mistake.

In the evening at the concert her dress wasn't beautiful and she was totally wrongly dressed for an event at a Sports Arena where the queen and Victoria wear traditional Öland costumes. If she was already dressed to the dinner afterwards, she could have changed her clothes, like queen Silvia and Victoria obviously do.

Both looks are very pretty but I especially like the blue dress. I think the hat looks fantastic.

The only thing I don't think works with the concert dress is how obvious the slip/under dress is at the bottom. I think a more subtle change from solid to sheer would be more flattering.

She's such a naturally beautiful woman.. when she gets things right the only royal - or almost royal - who can compete with her is Beatrice Borromeo, I think.

Last edited:
Love the blue dress. She is lovely, especially with that megawatt smile.

I'm seeing a lot of these vertical hats on royal ladies lately...

Absolutely stunning in the blue outfit! Love the hat and earrings!! She almost never fails to impress me...

The blue was soft and lovely, perfect. I even love the hat :flowers:

I like the concert look. Quite pretty. I don't see how unsuitable. It was a concert not a sporting event, no matter location.

Princess Madeleine finished with another lovely look for the evening concert. Much better look than last year. Loved her earrings with this dress and I'm glad that her hair were up. The only thing I did not like about her evening look were those castaner shoes. They are confy to walk but look quite ugly, but that is just my taste and lots of women seem to like/wear them.

Both appearances Madeleine looked lovely!
I loved her blue hat, its so her and she wore it well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom