Princess Madeleine's Fashion & Style, Part 5: May 2013 - February 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Madeleine was lovely for both events.Her green dress and hairstyle and shoes were wonderful.The jacket could be better without the sequins but neverthless looked good.
Her white ensemble is great.I dislike the shoes.We are lucky she didnt borrow Victoria blue platforms:D

Love both outfits. The green dress an silver jacket was just right, the earrings and fab hairstyle did the trick. Just in the green would have been too dull and she obviously wants to conceal her shape right now. Perfect choice.
White suit, coordinated with Victoria ? just lovely on her. She is dressing well for the akward -inbetween pregancy stage.
Her hair with the hightlights is the best I've seen in years. Not too light or too dark.

She looks Very Beautiful , i Like the Coat very much simply elegant & cute , But I not like the shoes , very Old design & not even suits with the coat , But these Days Princess Madeleine she’s really looking Perfect .

About her hair maybe she stoppet colouring it when she is pregnent

Madeleine is so gorgeous I find myself not being so picky as I am with others.....and that man on her arm.......mmmm!

Love the bows and white ... I don't hate the shoes but a nude would have been nicer but she looks lovely IMO

I really like the green gown (minus the jacket), she looked lovely in it. Not a fan of the white outfit. The bows are all kinds of ugly. I also thought her hair looked a little messy.

Speaking of hair, she always seems to wear it down and in the same style. So I'm surprised she doesn't get criticized about it.

Last edited:
I really like the green gown (minus the jacket), she looked lovely in it. Not a fan of the white outfit. The bows are all kinds of ugly. I also thought her hair looked a little messy.

Speaking of hair, she always seems to wear it down and in the same style. So I'm surprised she doesn't get criticized about it.

She does wear her hair down a lot but it's rarely flying out of control. She has soft waves and heavy hair that keeps the shape she (with product I'm sure) styles it in. She also styles it differently even when down; straightening, side-swept etc yet mostly in control and neatly coiffed.

I agree with you dbarn67,her hair is always neatly done and always different.Therefore there is no neeed to criticise her on that point.
May be someone else needs to fire her hair stylist (that's what I will have done) and employ Madeleine's one;)

She does wear her hair down a lot but it's rarely flying out of control. She has soft waves and heavy hair that keeps the shape she (with product I'm sure) styles it in. She also styles it differently even when down; straightening, side-swept etc yet mostly in control and neatly coiffed.

But Victoria's hair is always neatly coiffed/controlled and sometimes it's even styled in different updos, yet I hear lots of criticisms about how boring her hair is and how she needs to do something different with it.

That's why it's interesting that Madeleine's hair isn't deemed boring. Just like Victoria and her updos, Madeleine basically sticks to the the same hairstyle...down and flowing. Sure, sometimes she wears it swept to the side, and sometimes it's straightened or curled, but it's still down. Not much more variety than Victoria shows.

I agree with you dbarn67,her hair is always neatly done and always different.Therefore there is no neeed to criticise her on that point.
May be someone else needs to fire her hair stylist (that's what I will have done) and employ Madeleine's one;)

While I think Madeleine's hair is fine, her hairstylist definitely wouldn't be the one I'd suggest someone else (I'm assuming Kate) use. I just don't think Madeleine's hairstyles are that varied and the color is a little too dark for her complexion. If anything, I'd suggest Letizia's hairstylist. Her hair is always beautifully done and she has such a variety with her updos.

Last edited:
But Victoria's hair is always neatly coiffed/controlled and sometimes it's even styled in different updos, yet I hear lots of criticisms about how boring her hair is and how she needs to do something different with it.

That's why it's interesting that Madeleine's hair isn't deemed boring. Just like Victoria and her updos, Madeleine basically sticks to the the same hairstyle...down and flowing. Sure, sometimes she wears it swept to the side, and sometimes it's straightened or curled, but it's still down. Not much more variety than Victoria shows.

While I think Madeleine's hair is fine, her hairstylist definitely wouldn't be the one I'd suggest someone else (I'm assuming Kate) use. I just don't think Madeleine's hairstyles are that varied and the color is a little too dark for her complexion. If anything, I'd suggest Letizia's hairstylist. Her hair is always beautifully done and she has such a variety with her updos.

When Googled Princess Madeleine's images there were many different looks
when she has her hair down and also a good amount of undos which is why I made comments. I think Victoria wears her hair up a bit too much but it doesn't both me as much as others. I'll the comparisons with Kate for those invested in the such things as well.

I'm not that big of a fan of Letizia's hair but I like her styling as well.

When Googled Princess Madeleine's images there were many different looks
when she has her hair down and also a good amount of undos which is why I made comments.

Yeah, searching google you can see a lot of her hairstyles, but most of them are from a few years ago. When she was younger, she used to wear her hair in a lot of different ways (down, up, curly, etc.), but over the last few years she's pretty much just worn it down. She doesn't seem to wear as many updos as before. I wish she would branch out more, because she used to have some really great hairstyles.

Last edited:
Thanks! Green is her new favorite color. She looks good. I love that clutch.

That's a very lovely green outfit.

Madeleine looks very lovely in that black and white outfit. Awful shoes though.

I love the black/white outfit, not so much the green one.

Very nice black and white suit for opening of Parliament. I do like her use of suits and peplums in her maternity style a lot better than recent pregnant royals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom