The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2012, 03:37 PM
Heir Presumptive

I think she looks wonderful! She is a beautiful princess and looks very smart in her outfit. Well done.

Old 07-06-2012, 05:00 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Princess Madeleine at the Innovation Forum seminar in Marstrand on July 6, 2012, wearing white pants and a blue jacket,
nice colour combination:

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 ** Close up **

Old 07-06-2012, 12:13 PM
Heir Presumptive

The jacket is wonderful is beautiful and I almoust 100% that is a Moncler...
Old 07-06-2012, 12:18 PM
Imperial Majesty

The jacket is from Moncler, and the bag is a Givenchy Nightingale. I don't like the jacket and her hair at all, but the bag is nice.
Madde på Marstrand | kungligamodebloggen
Madeleine has a Givenchy Nightingale also in another colour.
Madeleines nightingales | kungligamodebloggen
Old 07-06-2012, 12:31 PM
Heir Presumptive

The jacket is okay. The bag is gorgeous. The pants, oh my, they are way too tight and low cut. If you're going to wear pants that look like tights, then wear a long top. Her hair is just okay, I'm thinking some highlights might look nice.
Old 07-06-2012, 01:27 PM
Heir Presumptive

I reeally don't think white or pale trou suits anyone and it's even murcky waters for the uber thin and so when I say this I say it with love she is not skinny and she looks lovely but not in those pants rather a longer top. I don't mind the jacket but again with the white too short.
Her hair is a major problem IMO too much bleaching it must be in a sad state.
Old 07-06-2012, 01:34 PM
Heir Presumptive

I don't really like this outfit. It looks like she just threw something on which is definitely ok, but it's not working for me.
Old 07-07-2012, 07:09 PM
Heir Presumptive

I just love it because I wear white trousers all the time in summer just the same has she is wearing...
Old 07-07-2012, 07:10 PM
Heir Apparent

It's an alright look; nothing special to write home about, IMO. But I do like her handbag.
Old 07-09-2012, 10:17 AM
Heir Presumptive

I prefer a different colour for her handbag...I don't like blue and black...
Old 07-15-2012, 11:40 AM
Heir Apparent

Madeleine wearing her Moncler jacket over a dressy outfit and heels at Victoria's 35th birthday celebration. If she had worn a less sporty jacket in the same blue, this would have looked fantastic. I'm starting to dislike both her hair color and style, too.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0ZSErMPSMU...3rpf8SP92x.jpg
Old 07-15-2012, 01:39 PM
Heir Presumptive

I 'm just not sure what this outfit is all about the jacket is totally YUK with the dress, and if she's cold what's with the shoes, am I missing something here?? She looks awful IMO and the hair what does one call that colour ?? No not good she looks like second hand rose IMO.
Old 07-15-2012, 02:05 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertie5252003 View Post
I 'm just not sure what this outfit is all about the jacket is totally YUK with the dress, and if she's cold what's with the shoes, am I missing something here?? She looks awful IMO and the hair what does one call that colour ?? No not good she looks like second hand rose IMO.
Did Madeleine loan Victoria's favourite YSL-shoes, Victoria has them in many colours and she wears them very often, yesterday morning Victoria had them once again.
http://images.mujer.es/cms/victoriad...&project=mujer
I don't like this Moncler jacket at all, although it was warm for Madeleine, it wasn't so warm yesterday in Sweden.
Old 07-15-2012, 02:49 PM
Courtier

I love her hair color! It's warm and beautiful, and her hair looks really healthy.
Old 07-16-2012, 02:30 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baroness of Books View Post
Madeleine wearing her Moncler jacket over a dressy outfit and heels at Victoria's 35th birthday celebration. If she had worn a less sporty jacket in the same blue, this would have looked fantastic. I'm starting to dislike both her hair color and style, too.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0ZSErMPSMU...3rpf8SP92x.jpg
Why wear a light dress when its too cold outside? The combo with the jacket looks odd.

I am in the camp liking Madde's style L& hair on most occasions, I dont like the YSL shoes at all, neither on Victoria nor on Madeleine.
Old 07-16-2012, 11:05 AM
Heir Presumptive

The jacket is very pretty but not with that dress...a blazer would be mucht better! and also her hair is awful, it seams a dirty hair, a wet look...don't like it at all!
Old 07-16-2012, 03:51 PM
Heir Presumptive

The jacket looks like a down-filled nylon worn for skiing, certainly not to be worn with such a light-weight dress and sandals. She is such a beauty but I don't care for her dark hair color... perhaps a few high-lights?
Old 07-16-2012, 04:36 PM
Heir Apparent

I love the skirt but not the jacket. Very odd combo.
Old 07-16-2012, 07:27 PM
Heir Apparent

Very odd indeed!

I don't know about anyone else but if people were going to be looking at me I don't think I would have been seen dead wearing a puffer jacket over a summer dress and sandals. It makes her look shapeless and slightly rotund! Not a good look. Yet I would have loved to see her dress full length and I think the sandals are very elegant as she has nice legs and very trim ankles.

As to the comments about her hair, well I actually like the colour, always have. I cringe when I remember when she was going through her "I'm a Blonde Swedish Bombshell" phase. Her unnaturally blonde hair always highlighted her heavy handed use of spray on tan! This is a far better colour. However she, like another European royal, is stuck in the "little-girl" flowing locks look. She needs to look in the mirror and remember she is a mature woman who knows how to work that hair in a grown-up way. She is one of the few royal woman who has the proven ability to wear her hair in a sleek, elegant and totally chic way.
Old 07-16-2012, 08:00 PM
Heir Presumptive

The jacket is awful. Her hair color, I beleive, is her hair color. So be it. She is still a very pretty woman.

Tags
princess madeleine, princess madeleine daytime fashion, princess madeleine eveningwear, princess madeleine fashion, princess madeleine outfit