Princess Madeleine's Fashion & Style, Part 3: November 2010 - December 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I certainly agree with the Barbie comments here. Barbie, Little Mermaid, Disney Princess - I guess all of this would fit. ;) Nevertheless she's a beauty of course, but she would be a greater beauty IMO, if she would go back to natural. I honestly think she does not even have to dye her hair to look great and I can't stand the over-tanned look (it's better this time) and the bleached teeth together.

Duke - ITA, the more I've seen her in the last months, the more I thought she would become the second Princess Birgitta. Good to know that you're thinking that for years as I thought it was only me. :D

Princess Madeleine leaving the hotel and heading to a brunch held at the Princely Palace
of Monaco on July 3rd, wearing a simple but elegant summer dress in a great colour:

** Full view **

Nice color on Madeleine! She's looking great these days.

She looks fabulous once again. Love the color.

she looked fantastic at the wedding and looks great in that dress to the brunch.. barbie or not she is hot

Thank you for the pic of this dress, iceflower.
IMO this is a great look on Princess Madeleine. She has a tendency to go for clothes which are a tad too over-decorated and fussy, apart from leaning towards high-waisted tailoring, which doesn't flatter her; this simple and elegant style here suits her infinitely better.

Regarding her gala gown, a severe slicked-back updo should have been the only choice with such an elaborate dress and would have made all the difference, I'd say.

Last edited:
I think her hair looks terrible, that last picture! The split ends! Maybe that is why she decided not to bleach it? She could cut off the damaged parts and have some nice blonde highlights added to her now natural color.

Her hair is better than the blond she looks more normal less plastic IMO. Nice outfit too the colours suit her. The hair needs to be styled but I think the comment re the ends is true. But all in all better. IMO

I agree totally on the split ends. She's probably one of those girls who are afraid to lose one inch of their hair.

When it comes to styling, I think she didn't bother yesterday because the rain had been pouring down the whole day, and there was more to come. In some of the photos she is soaking wet.

Her hair is better than the blond she looks more normal less plastic IMO. Nice outfit too the colours suit her.
I second your comment about Madeleine's now quite natural looking hair colour -black and white outfits suit her better when she isn't light blond -due to the enhanced contrast (her current, slightly reddish hair colour constitutes approximately the middle of the spectrum).
The jacket that Madeleine wore on July 14 is by "Love Moschino"
Thank you for posting that commercial photo of Madeleine's jacket -its nested black edging as well as the ribbon (barely visible in those daylife-pictures above:whistling:) are after my fancy because they render this jacket more playful.

Last edited:
I like the July 14 outfit. Madde should definitely become a brunette IMO. It suits her more.

Princess Madeleine is one of my favorites. She always looks stunning, but i prefer her with blond hair!

I love to see her casual look! She looks wonderful when she is walking in the streets of new York! Although I think she could loose one or two kilos...she would looked smashing!

Last edited:
The dress has lovely colour, but the fake fur ruins everything.

That rag of a mud-colored faux fur unfortunately ruins a very pretty dress by Alberta Ferretti - love the light, draped overskirt effect, but the thing around her shoulders indeed destroys the whole look.
If you check out pics from a decade ago, her hair color now is very close to her natural one, so she'll probably let it grow back in - very good idea IMO, as her whole coloring is less extreme and softer this way.
Another pic:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/535/screenshot4br.jpg/

Last edited:
I really like this dress and while I can appreciate a good fur shrug, this one is bad. My biggest complaint about the beautiful Swedish princesses is Take the big sporty stainless watch off for evening. I really hate that and I don't care if its a 30,000$ Cartier.(I don't think hers is) Daytime watches are for Daytime!!!!!

I don't like the coat mixed with the color of the dress.

That rag of a mud-colored faux fur unfortunately ruins a very pretty dress by Alberta Ferretti - love the light, draped overskirt effect, but the thing around her shoulders indeed destroys the whole look.
If you check out pics from a decade ago, her hair color now is very close to her natural one, so she'll probably let it grow back in - very good idea IMO, as her whole coloring is less extreme and softer this way.
Another pic:
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
I'm not really fan of that fur coat but everything else is Okay!

I love the new/old hair colour as it really suits her and doesn't make her look like a plastic Barbie doll. She also seems to have laid off the fake tan.

Unfortunately it looks like she either got dressed in the dark or is used to having a stylist or dresser lay out her clothes for her because she looks like a train wreck. An ugly shrug/bolero jacket thingie the colour of army camouflage clashing violently with the lovely blue colour of an indescribably shapeless and rag-like dress. Ugh!

Faux or real fur I don't care but its not a summer piece nor is it fashionable to go for one in this season. The color of her dress is lovely and she pulls it off nicely with her hair color.

Except for the awful shrug and giant watch, she looks fabulous. Great color dress, great legs, well tamed hair.
Her boyfriends cigarette pack is most disturbing, what must he be thinking?

Not a fan of this look. Too much going on- shrug, belt, fabric and big watch. Color is pretty though and the Princess is always lovely ......I do love the new hair color!

I like Madeleine's dress but not her fur shrug. It doesn't look good with her dress. I've noticed for the last few weeks that her hair colour have changed. It looked okay but I prefer her blond hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom