Princess Madeleine's Fashion & Style, Part 3: November 2010 - December 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The gown definitely goes together with her beauty! I like the color plus the cut. :flowers:

She looks great!
I like everything about this outfit - it's a beautiful dress that has a lovely color. She looks so regal with that hairdo and the fur (?) jacket. :flowers:

Madeleine during the Swedish Royal Academy's annual meeting. December 20

With the white fur jacket * Close up * The dress worn on another occasion

Thank you for the pictures especially the full version of her outfit. The dress, to me, looks better worn now than before. Maybe it was the fact that she wore her hair up so it was not competing with her dress. I also think that she is less tan in the new pictures rather than the old ones. She is a pretty woman but sadly sometimes she looks too orange.

She looks gorgeous. I love both the dress and the coat on Madeleine!!

:previous: She looks awesome and really mature in that outfit! The coat is fabulous ;)

Her outfit was very elegant and beautiful. The color of the dress was really lovely on her, and I loved the contrast with the white coat. A beautiful look for her.

i love the fur jacket any one has a close up

I actually find the dress ill-fitting and unflattering.
The drape on the top part is hanging loose where it should be straight, creating two ugly bulges in the bust area, the embroidery is neither sitting at the waist nor high enough for Empire style, ending up awkwardly in-between, and this bold shade of green doesn’t particularly suit Madeleine’s coloring either.
A few pics:
http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/8227/108631895.jpg
http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/4562/108628395.jpg
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5489/108631836.jpg

On the pic posted by stephanievl the dress has beautiful, deep color, but in the better light looks worse. I like the idea and decorated belt. The dress is not flattering, seems to be too tight in the bust and too long.

the dress is not very flattering for her figure and i don't really like the color on her. but apart from this i think madeleine looks lovely.
i think the few extra pounds look good on her. she is one of the most beautiful princesses in my opinion.

Oh my, I can't believe how big she looks!! :ermm: The green gown is lovely but doesn't look good on her. If she continues to put on weight, nothing will look good on her anymore. I hope she goes back to her normal self (and not just weight) as soon as possible!!

Princess Madeleine at the red cross ball in Miami 29/01/2011
Pic
She looks simply compelling; the shiny belt is the prettiest ornament of the whole. :flowers:
Unfortunately, her putting on weight is visible...

She looks beautiful in the green. I love the strong color and the fit is good IMO.

Two more photos of the green gown:

Pic 1 * Pic 2

In some pictures the green is strong and looks good on her, in some it looks pale and doesn't match her complexion.

The belt is pretty.

The dress itself is cut way too low.

not a great look IMO she is too big for the gown or something the sleeves are awful and though I do feel for her, with her private situation, I agree if she doesn't take control of herself she will look terrible in everything.

I like the colour of the dress on her but I don't like the style of the dress. It doesn't fit as well as it could and so is really not flattering her figure.

I don't know if Madeleine is putting on weight or not and, to be honest, I don't care, big, small, middle sized . . . . it's irrelevant because couture loves the body. But this dress is just plain nasty. It doesn't flatter her colouring, it doesn't flatter her figure, worse it just looks harsh and baggy and ill fitting, it just plain doesn't love her and doesn't make her look "Madeleine". If this is a broken heart I hope she recovers sooner rather than later. I would hate a gown like this to become her new signature look!

http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/4562/108628395.jpg

Last edited:
I like the dress and the color but I don't think it looks good on her. I do think she has gained a LITTLE weight but I don't think that she is huge, I think she looks very good at the weight that she is now.

I like the dress, its nice but it doesn't suit her all that well. I agree with some of you that she is putting on wieght, its noticable now. I think she looks good withe a few extra pounds but she shouldn't go over weight.

I am a bit tired of hear about people need to be stick thin to be beauitful, Leti of Spain, Mary of Denamrk are stick thin but still beauitful but its not a good look. I was teased for years about being skinny, I know I was under weight and I looked ugly, I put on a few kilos and look good now. After all its what on the inside that counts

I like the dress, its nice but it doesn't suit her all that well. I agree with some of you that she is putting on wieght, its noticable now. I think she looks good withe a few extra pounds but she shouldn't go over weight.

I am a bit tired of hear about people need to be stick thin to be beauitful, Leti of Spain, Mary of Denamrk are stick thin but still beauitful but its not a good look. I was teased for years about being skinny, I know I was under weight and I looked ugly, I put on a few kilos and look good now. After all its what on the inside that counts

correct, there is nothing wrong at all with gaining weight but what is wrong is wearing clothing that stresses the wrong body parts. one can be heavy and look light and one can be heavy and look even heavier, or not even be heavy but look heavy if that makes sense. its all about the right choice of wardrobe and madeleine got it wrong.

I agree the dress is just nasty. The color is harsh, it is ill-fitting and doesn't flatter her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom