Princess Madeleine's Fashion & Style, Part 3: November 2010 - December 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
iceflower said:

Princess Madeleine at the Swedish American Chamber of Commerce Pre-Conference gala dinner
on November 1, 2011 in New York City, wearing a nice black dress but also another fur jacket,
I do not like:

** With the jacket ** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

Stunning! Don't like the jacket but overall just stunning.....

I don't like what she is wearing, those ankle boots, but she is lovely...a typical new york city girl now...not a Swedish Princess...

Very nice casual look suitable for the event. I like the plaid jacket. Is Madeleine's hair back to its natural color now?

Really love the black evening dress, finally a cut to show off her figure. She has an exceptionally nice decollete, most slim women are too boney.
Too bad she didn't do a nice hair do to really show it off. A few blonde highlights would be ok.
Madeline is looking very well these days, paring down the frou=fou

Minus the turtleneck,I like the outfit.

Ditto with the comments about the suit; it would have looked much better without the turtleneck. A light scarf tucked in the neckline would have drastically improved the look.

Long underwear? Under a skirt?
I meant under her jacket. There are all kinds and shapes and weights of long underwear nowadays, I'm sure Sweden is a great place to shop for it. Princess Diana was a devotee in her day;)

Not elegant at all, those type of skirts only look good on a slim person..she looks much more fat with it:ROFLMAO:

Those boots are too horrible on her not flattering at all IMO the beige colour is lovely on her though.

Madeleine at the American Scandinavian Society's 2011 Yule ball on December 2, 2011 in New
York City, red evening dress and white fur jacket - I don't like the shade of red nor the jacket,
but I think she looks stunning nevertheless :)

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 ** Close up **

Madeleine at the American Scandinavian Society's 2011 Yule ball on December 2, 2011 in New
York City, red evening dress and white fur jacket - I don't like the shade of red nor the jacket,
but I think she looks stunning nevertheless :)

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 ** Close up **

The dress is by Valentino

I like the dress quite a lot and the color but completely ruined by the jacket and earrings.

The dress is nice but the jacket does not go with it.

The dress is ok, not anything special. The horrible earrings don´t suit with the dress at all, and the fur coat doesn´t match either.

madeleine has a nice collection of evenning dresses over the last 2 year she has bought so many beatiful one , but when it come to her day time fashion she has use the same item over the last 3 year brown boot, bleu coat and dress.....
i hope that she will spend more in her day time fashion as well

All I can see of the dress is the boxy fur jacket and those huge earrings. I like the color, but really can't comment on the style since that jacket is just too overwhelming. I don't see anything special in her look, either.

Short fur jackets are intended for wearing over evening gowns. Madeleine looks lovely and very appropriately dressed for a gala evening.

Well, fur jackets may serve that purpose, but I feel in this case it doesn't look good at all. Of course, we all have our opinions. :)

I dont like the fur jacket, not sure about the earrings, maybe the look would be better without the jacket that I find quite distracting.

In the close-up I would have never recognized Madeleine, she looks completely strange and like a different person.

These photos were taken outside when she arrived. I'm quite sure she removed the jacket when she got inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom