Princess Madeleine's Fashion & Style, Part 2: August 2009 - November 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Welcome to
Princess Madeleine Fashion and Style Part 2
The previous can be found here

Here are some important
TRF Community Rules & FAQs
  • In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:

Royal House of Fashion Moderators
Marmi, TheTruth, Glitteringtiaras & dazzling

I´m not too fond of this outfit, it has too much of everything: the belt, the cardigan... And the back view is very unflattering for her.

The dress is lovely but it's unflattering for her! she looks fat with it! It's a shame because Madeleine is so beautiful

I agree. The dress looks very unflattering on her although it is lovely.

There is too much happening here for me sadly.

I love the coat (both the color and design are lovely), but from what I have seen I dont like either the top or the skirt with it, they just dont match very well for me.

As a seperate outfit, they are fine though.

I love the dress, cardigan and belt but the coat doesnt work at all with the look.

I agree with everyone else. The coat is great. I love the collar and the cut. It doesn't seem to work with this outfit, though. I really like the design on the bottom of the skirt, but it work with the cardigan and belt. The colors of the dress are very pretty.

Princess Madeleine of Sweden during the opening of a Ronald McDonald House in Linkoping, Sweden, August 26, 2009.
ANP Beeldbank (Coat)
QUOTE]
I love this coat especially the fancy collar. And I don't think the coat has to match the outfit. It's just an overcoat.

The coat would be really nice with a trouser, I think. With this short skirt, it seems rather unflattering, it's tooo mauch!!!!!!!!!
The dress is nice, I like it but it is rather girlish. It requires a skinny figure!! Madeleine cannot support it bacause she has taken up a few kilos. The result??? Madeleine looks even fatter than she is.
And black shoes with this outfit??? Beige shoes would be more appropriate.

The coat would be really nice with a trouser, I think. With this short skirt, it seems rather unflattering, it's tooo mauch!!!!!!!!!
The dress is nice, I like it but it is rather girlish. It requires a skinny figure!! Madeleine cannot support it bacause she has taken up a few kilos. The result??? Madeleine looks even fatter than she is.
And black shoes with this outfit??? Beige shoes would be more appropriate.

I was thinking the same. Or shoes in soft pink, like Mary has.

From the whole outfit of Princess Madeleine, I like her coat, the other things are not too good for her.

I like the silver coat and the shoes.I totally dislike that skirt,because it makes her look like a teenage schoolgirl.

I like the silver coat and the shoes.I totally dislike that skirt,because it makes her look like a teenage schoolgirl.

I agree :)... I think the skirt is too short it reminds me of a school uniform :nonono:. But I really like her in some pink colors, she looks very feminine. Madeleine should wear pink colors more often, they also go well with her blond hair.

Last edited:
Even though this dress is from Oscar de la Renta, I don´t like it. I´m just bored to see Madeleine so often in white or pastel colours.

No this was the first time she wore it! I guess she bought it especially for the wedding

It's true,you can never go wrong with an Oscar gown!And this is one of the most beautiful I have seen.Simple,minimal,feminine & classy!
Her shoes & clutch are lovely,too!

:previous:
I could not agree more. A light pink colour nicely complimented Princess Madeleine's complexion, whereas the simple Grecian silhouette favourably enhanced her figure. She looks glowing and happy.

I love this dress. The pale color of the dress combined with the bright sash is a really beautiful combination. This style looks beautiful on Madeleine.

A girl can never go wrong in an Oscar de la Renta gown! Madeline looks so radiant. Hopefully she chooses an Oscar gown or he can make a custom dress for her for her wedding.

ANP Beeldbank

What a perfect dress. The orange ribbon is perfect with her tan and colour skin.
A perfect appearance.

The dress does look nice against her tan. I like her hair like this.

ANP Beeldbank

What a perfect dress. The orange ribbon is perfect with her tan and colour skin.
A perfect appearance.
She looks beautiful.This pink dress is simple and nice,but In my opinion the orange belt, doesn´t match with pink,so it would be better with pink or fucsia belt:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom