Princess Madeleine's Fashion & Style, Part 2: August 2009 - November 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it, elegant but not stiff. Nice colors and materials, accessories are well selected.

Great outfit. I especially love the top and jacket.

She doesn't look so orange.

Nice outfit but the pants don't look long enough to me - either they need to be longer or the shoes need to be lower.

Overall I think the outfit suits her shape well.

It's a nice outfit, quite elegant and flattering. I like the bag, too. Though it looks as if the shoes were too small.

Those pants improve a youthful look, because that coat is a bit too old for her!
She should't wear the belts in those dresses because she is not so thin and those belts makes her look a bit more fat.

I don't like it when the trousers are too short this way.

The shoes look very uncomfortable on her feet. I hope she didn't have to walk very far in them. I liked the outfit she was wearing.

Her shoes do look uncomfortable. Her overall look is very chic! Love the big necklace.

I like the green gown on Madde. The top part is very pretty! Nice earrings, but not with this dress.;)

I just have to say "wow". She looks so great in that dress. And her hair is beautiful.
If she really gained weight, it suits her.

Too much cleavage and too much tan.

Too much cleavage and too much tan.
Rather too much tan... rather too much cleavage... and also rather gorgeous.;)
This dress works much better without the jewelry and decorations which were worn the other times she was seen in it.
Her look here is also an example of how fake jewelry can work - one eye catcher (the earrings), without cluttering the look further with more stuff; big sister or big sister's stylist Tina T. might take notice.
By the way - no: She hasn't gained weight. It's funny how on every occasion Princess Madeleine appears in public, people comment on a weight gain (If true each time, she'd be a walrus by now). She's had the same figure for at least a couple of years now, fuller but not fat.

:previous:

Indeed, she's not fat at all. Actually I think that she has a great, feminine build and that's why this green dress looks indeed gorgeous on her.
I also have to agree with you regarding the costume jewelry, Boris - it can work and in this case it did.

Thanks for the link, Josefine!

She has what we call a "voluptuous" figure. Her dress is beautiful, and so is she.

How could she have gained weight and wear the same dress she wore in 2008?
Maybe she just looks different in some photos and in some outfits.
I like her "voluptuous figure" btw, very much!

She looks great in this dress! She does look like she's gained a little weight, but who could blame her? She broke up with her fiance/longterm boyfriend/love of her life because he cheated on her. Who wouldn't help themselves to some comfort food in that situation?!

Thanks for provinding all those comparison photos. It's interesting to see how much an outfit looks different from using different hairstyles and accessories.
She looks nice with her hair up and it makes her outfit look more sophisticated.

P Madeleine does have beautiful gowns in her collection. I'm glad she recycles them, there's nothing wrong with that IMO. The lilac dress is the least pretty for me, cause it looks too casual.

I don't like the lilac dress either. It doesn't look right on her.
The green dress on the other hand is lovely!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom