Princess Madeleine's Fashion & Style, Part 2: August 2009 - November 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Madeleine in a very nice outfit yesterday, awarding the ‘Prince Eugen Culture Prize’ – a smart ‘Princess at work’ look featuring formal blouse and jacket, but combined with flirtier skirt in an interesting fabric and a good shorter length.
Lovely hair and make up too:
SDT
http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/2680/madeleineprinsessa1.jpg

ANP detail
http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/4613/11611057.jpg

I love Madeleline's sparkling skirt. She looks stunning!

I agree, Madeleine is a beautiful young lady. She doesn't need much to shine. The dress was pretty. Personally, I don't like the boots (I also think they look a bit worn).

:previous:

Agreed. I'm not fond of the boots either and I think they look a bit too heavy together with this dress.

Yes, definitely horrible boots... :nonono:

I like Madeleine's outfit. The dress is really great, and although I am not crazy about those boots, I still like the overall look with the boots. Great outfit.

I dislike the boots:nonono:The oufit is quite normal,nothing special imo

The boots look a little to causal, and like someone said, a bit worn. I think the effect of boots with that type of dress looked great on her though, just some better boots would have made the outfit perfect.

Princess Madeleine arrives at the Concert Hall in Stockholm to the Royal Swedish Academy of Science's ceremonial meeting and distribution of Goran Gustafsson's prizes.
ANP Beeldbank
SvenskDam
ANP Beeldbank
Hairdo:
SvenskDam
SvenskDam
Bag:
SvenskDam

This from the Nobel festivities 2006 recycled dress has lovely colour, but it makes Madeleine look much heavier than she is. Her hairdo is very beautiful, but it makes her look older than she really is.

I always like this dress, she looks very elegant, but yes, the hairdo makes her older than she is. Anyway I like the accessories and jewelery, whole look is perfect.

Beautiful gown and clutch, the colour is fantastic! And I agree with both of you: this strict up-do wasn't the best choice.

I think Madeleine looks gorgeous!! That shade of blue is just perfect on her. The dress is beautiful, her jewelry fabulous, and the clutch and white coat were just lovely. Beautiful beautiful beautiful!!

Viewed from the front, the top of this Laurèl dress has a cut which makes Princess Madeleine look much heavier indeed than she actually is; most unflattering. I much prefer it in the side views.
But the electric blue is a great color indeed; its effect is changed here in an interesting way by one transparent black layer of chiffon on top of the blue ones.
Although the hairdo (very Grace Kelly from the front) makes her look older, I actually like it a lot on her. Classy and elegant, with the historic diamond brooch used as hair ornament being a perfect accessory.

Full-length pic showing the color effect and the beautiful flow of the skirt:
http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture/picture/19581556.html

With the Roberto Cavalli fur jacket:
http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture/picture/19581557.html

Really a wonderful dress, perfect match with the fur jacket.

I have always loved this dress and the jacket goes well with it.
The hair updo is wonderful. :)

I agree - something about it makes her look like she's gain a few pounds. But I also thinks she looks tremendously like Victoria in these photos. I think it's the hairstyle.

I agree - something about it makes her look like she's gain a few pounds. But I also thinks she looks tremendously like Victoria in these photos. I think it's the hairstyle.
I agree with you, i had been noticed in the last events she look like she got some extra kilos, her arms and even her face looks more rounded, she is so young, hope she keeps herself healthy.

I think Madeleine looks gorgeous!! That shade of blue is just perfect on her. The dress is beautiful, her jewelry fabulous, and the clutch and white coat were just lovely. Beautiful beautiful beautiful!!
You said it perfectly Quathae!! Her hair do doesn't make her look older it makes her look elegant!:D

The dress around the bust area (inside views) looks unflattering. I love the shade of blue, really suits her.
The hair do is old for her as Boris mentions but she does manage to pull it off nicely.
I love teh white jacket over the blue dress.

I love the colour on her, it really flatters her colouring however, there is something about the cut of the top that just looks wrong. She has a wonderful figure but this makes her look top-heavy.

Whilst I love the style of her hair it would have looked better on Victoria. With her hair like that it is the first time I have really noticed the strong resemblence between the two siblings but unfortunately whilst it is Victoria's style on Madeleine it just makes her look a lot older. Perhaps it is the differnce in hair colour between blond and brunette, but whatever it is it makes her look utterly joyless and up until now her personal style has always accentuated her natural good-looks with her innate Joie de vivre. Let's hope she fires the stylist!

Princess Madeleine arrives at the Concert Hall in Stockholm to the Royal Swedish Academy of Science's ceremonial meeting and distribution of Goran Gustafsson's prizes.
ANP Beeldbank
SvenskDam
ANP Beeldbank
Hairdo:
SvenskDam
SvenskDam
Bag:
SvenskDam

This from the Nobel festivities 2006 recycled dress has lovely colour, but it makes Madeleine look much heavier than she is. Her hairdo is very beautiful, but it makes her look older than she really is.

Madeleine looks so beautiful in her midnight blue gown and her hairdo looks very lovely. I love her while fur jacket.

Great choices IMO. The gown, the hair, the jewels, all of them look fantastic!

She looks lovely. Those jewels are gorgeous!

It reminds too much a wedding dress to me. She looks pretty, but she has started to do a different make up than before. I don´t like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom