Princess Madeleine's Fashion & Style, Part 2: August 2009 - November 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has Lars Wallin designed many outfits or gowns for Princess Madeleine?
This is the only gown Wallin ever made for Princess Madeleine.
But he was responsible for almost all of CP Victoria's evening dresses until about three years ago, when she started to try other designers.

Ok, I'm going out on a limb her and say that I wasn't impressed with this dress. The style is wonderful but I have a problem with the color. I don't think this brownish color does a thing for Madeleine. I might have liked it more if her hair were a lighter blond (a few blond highlights would have been wonderful). The style of her hair is fantastic with the diamonds. Youthful & playful and Jonas looks incrediably handsome. They are going to have some beautiful children!

Thanks Boris and Tilia C for your answers!

The more I look at the dress, I've decided that I don't like how the pink underlayment makes the brown look like chintz fabric on the skirt of this evening gown. The bottom of the dress almost looks plastic in some pictures. Conversely, I like the rich chocolate silk on the top of the gown.

Lovely dress, amazing color for her - warm and deep.The embroidering on the skirt is fantastic. I also like the reduced straps. The hairstyle is so nice, the diamonds are a amazing details. The clutch bag is amazing (Bottega Veneta?? --> picture

I found a close-up of princess hair with headband
close-up

Her hair does look wonderful. :)

I quite like this brown gala dress, much better than the green one. I love the way her hair is done with the jewels but I don't know why she didn't wear a tiara as it was a tiara event.

Hair ornaments

I quite like this brown gala dress, much better than the green one. I love the way her hair is done with the jewels but I don't know why she didn't wear a tiara as it was a tiara event.

Hi, Opal. I'm totally with you on the dress. Much better than the saloon-girl look from the previous night. I love that color green but this dress (even with the ugly pink jacket from last year) seems more flattering on Madeleine, both in color and style.

I also like the style of her hair. In an earlier post someone called it Romanesque. That is exactly the impression I got when I first saw the pictures. But I disagree with you on this event requiring a tiara. Victoria wore this same adornment for her hair last year, while Madeleine used the family's diamond brooch as a hair ornament. Both of them looked appropriate and well-dressed for a formal event but at the same time looked young, fresh, and contemporary. I think with this year, the fact that the diamonds don't show up as much as they did on her sister's hair as well as the fact that Victoria chose to wear a tiara might look like Madde had less bling. I would point out however, that the most important accessory for her was Jonas. I'm glad she didn't overdo it on herself, because the attention really was on the two of them as a couple, as this was the first royal event they officially attended as a couple. In fact, this event isn't even a "public" one...it just happens to be covered in the press.

Now I can't wait for the upcoming weddings!

Rascal

I love the Elle cover! she's definitely the most beautiful princess in Europe!

Hope we'll have the interview she made!

I totally agree with you ccile! Madeline is gorgeous!

She looks radiant, elegant and youthful. Wonderful cover! :flowers:

I like a lot the white suit from the cover, it looks great with that t-shirt. Her hair looks lovely as well :)

I really like this cover of Elle, Madeleine looks fresh and natural. The white suit looks great on her. Does anyone know what kind of watch she's wearing? I'm totally in love with it!

Princess Madeleine in a very nice outfit yesterday, awarding the ‘Prince Eugen Culture Prize’ – a smart ‘Princess at work’ look featuring formal blouse and jacket, but combined with flirtier skirt in an interesting fabric and a good shorter length.
Lovely hair and make up too:
SDT
http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/2680/madeleineprinsessa1.jpg

ANP detail
http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/4613/11611057.jpghttp://img69.imageshack.us/img69/4613/11611057.jpg
She looks elegant and classic.Original skirt and nice shoes:flowers:

Too high heels imo...but a nice outfit.

Princess Madeleine in a very nice outfit yesterday, awarding the ‘Prince Eugen Culture Prize’ – a smart ‘Princess at work’ look featuring formal blouse and jacket, but combined with flirtier skirt in an interesting fabric and a good shorter length.
Lovely hair and make up too:
SDT
http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/2680/madeleineprinsessa1.jpg

ANP detail
http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/4613/11611057.jpg
Very lovely outfit, I love the skirt and the heels. Her hair looks beautiful :flowers:

Between the shorter skirt and high heels her legs look sooo long. Her hair looks very nice too.

Love the skirt, and the shoes make me drool! Great look for Princess Madeline, imo.

Wonderful outfit. :flowers: Her hair looks wonderful, I love the blouse and jacket and indeed an interesting skirt. The shoes are great too IMO.
I tend to say one of the best outfits of a royal Lady I saw recently.

Love the whole outfit from top to bottom. She looks professional but still young and hip. Her hair is gorgeous in these pictures, very healthy and well kept. Maybe Victoria should hire her sister as her stylist?!?!? Just a thought.

Love this outfit it's the right side of appropriate but looks great on a young woman. Madeleine's hair and make up are effortlessly stylish

I like her shoes a lot - the heels are not too long IMO.;) The hairstyle- stunning!

I love the photo of Princess Madeleine on the cover of Elle magazine. The white dress has simple lines and suit her very well, love her shoes too. and in this photo her hair looks great. It looked greasy at the Nobel event when she wore that laced green dress, but in this photo her hair looks very nice. :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom