Princess Madeleine's Fashion & Style, Part 2: August 2009 - November 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really love the blue gala gown worn by Princess Madeline, expecially the beading detailing. The color looks fantastic with her blonde hair. Whatever jacket/shawl she is carring looks like an after thought, and could have been better, IMO.

This is also the first time I've seen her wear dark nail polish, as oppossed to pale coloured nail extensions...

The dress is way too much revealing for a princess, although the colour is nice. Her hair doesn´t look very good.

ANP Beeldbank
Jonas was also there.

ANP Beeldbank
The upper cut is too low for a princess. If she was a pop star/actress it would be OK but for Madeleine, in my opinion, shows bad taste ...

yuck- dont like the black nail polish, didnt see that detail before. Definately a fad mis-step imho.

It's a beautiful gown,which looked even better on Madeleine's tanned skin.I loved everything BUT the black nail polish.It's a big no-no and not only for a Princess...

I wouldn’t say that Madeleine’s dress in New York last night was too low-cut – revealing yes, but right for a glitzy charity gala.
The fabric could be more fluid, but the color is a very good one for her, and I like the gathering of fabric around the bust line and the way the skirt flares out without interruption from the hips. Nothing special actually, but nice.

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/3664/prinsessanmadeleine.jpg
http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/9382/16003487.jpg

Nice but nothing spectacular. I don't like the glossy accents on dress. I love the clutch bag :wub:

The dress is quite nice. The colour suits her. Not too fond of her hairdo, though.

The dress is ok, I've seen lots better recently on her. The color is good, but blue is a safe color for gala dresses, nothing really special. Her hair and makeup look wonderful as to be expected from her.

Have to agree the gown is really lovely on her but as a major fan of dark nail polish, this is not the place for it and if it were she is not theone to wear it.Also IMO he rnails are too long dark polisn is only ok on short nails IMO.

A really nice dress IMO, but the shape is not perfect. Some lovely accesoires like the clutch and the bracelet. I'm not a fan of the colour of her polished nails, doesn't go too well with the colour of the dress, from what I can see.

I liked this color on Madeline. Yes I agree the dress seems a bit low cut for a princess, but I'm ok with it on her. Dark nail polish is tricky IMO. I like it on the toes but not on the nails. A dark red would have been better and still given her the same look but more elegant.Does anyone agree?

yeah I agree a dark red would have been much more elegant on a princess :flowers:

I wouldn’t say that Madeleine’s dress in New York last night was too low-cut – revealing yes, but right for a glitzy charity gala.
The fabric could be more fluid, but the color is a very good one for her, and I like the gathering of fabric around the bust line and the way the skirt flares out without interruption from the hips. Nothing special actually, but nice.

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/3664/prinsessanmadeleine.jpg
http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/9382/16003487.jpg

Wow this dress is beautiful, it would have been perfect in a deep purple or scarlet. It's perfect for an event like this. :flowers:

I like the colour but not the silver details. I read few years ago that she designed some of her evening dresses, was that the case for this dress?

Her outfit is perfect! just love it very much!!

I agree with you, Girls.:flowers:
The outfit is beautiful and very modern.
Princess Madeleine looks shining!:previous:

I don't like it and I say that because the colour is just not somethingshe can carry off IMO herhair is too blond or whatever the shade is and then her brows are dark it just all looks wrong to me and I will probably get a hammering for saying so but it just is too short and she looks a little unsure in the snap without the jacket thing.

I like a lot the dress and coat. The boots are great, too.

The dress has a nice shade of grey for a blonde - these days, too many ladies whose coloring should prohibit them from wearing grey are doing it regardless -, and Princess Madeleine is young enough to pull off the 'short skirt plus bloots' look. It's also finally a dress that should be worn with a belt, instead of belts added at random to outfits.
I do not like the boots themselves at all, but altogether this outfit is very nice for a Princess still in her twenties to wear at an official engagement.

i love her look specialy her brown boots any one khow the brand and the price please

love the last outfit..thanx for the big pictures her majesty

I like this outfit, it's stylish but appropriate without being boring. I would add maybe a touch of color somehow, but it's very nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom