Princess Madeleine's Fashion & Style, Part 2: August 2009 - November 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the hair looks nice, I don't like the dress and it looks dirty?

Her tan is so excessive and i can imagne the damage it has done to her skin in the future - the grey dress in London does not falter her shape

As always Madeleine looked beautiful.
I love the color of the dress. I think the gray brings out her eyes and her tan.
That kind of dress usually gives a full look...which is why it looks like she gained weight.

The dress is pretty, hair and makeup look great but she looks like a blond oompa loompa with her tan. She needs to cut down on the spray tan bc she looks very orange.

I don't like the dress, she's too tanned to pull of the dress.

Princess Madeleine actually wore this dress for the first time in 2007, for a 'World Childhood Foundation' charity gala in Manhattan, which she attended with her mother Queen Silvia.
It's a good color for Madeleine, the dress has a nice flow, and the only unflattering aspect might be the emphasis on the upper arms. But she hasn't gained weight either - she has never gone for the 'picture perfect' skinny figure (which tends to look too skinny in reality), but obviously prefers a more robust look for herself instead.

I.m.o., it is quite nice to see how Madeleine has highlighted this simple gray dress in Greco-Roman antique style with some pretty sparkling accessories (straps and waistbelt) which also match well with her jewelry (earrings and bracelet). Unfortunately, the straps and earrings are rather obscured by her long, loose hair -an updo would have been more suitable this time.
By the way, I think that wearing gray looks okay on Madeleine with her honey blond hair but it looks fantastic only on persons with deep red hair (like princess Lalla Salma for an example)...

Madeleine today in London at the Childhood Foundation gala:
Getty Images
Getty Images
Getty Images
Nice dress, but not the best colour for her, and it makes her look like she has gained a lot of weight. She gets Victoria Silvstedt in my mind looking like this...
I love this dress, nice colour and shape. But I agree that it doesn´t look good at all on her waist :ermm:

The dress itself is lovely. I like the sparkly belt and shoulder straps that give the dress some glamour.
I also think it would have looked better with her hair up with this type of dress.

The dress is pretty, but it's not a good fit for Madeleine. If the jeweled waist band were more of an empire waist, I probaby would have liked it better. All in all, the color is good for her, but the cut and placement of the waist band makes her look larger than she is. Her makeup and hair look lovely.

I love the roman style of the gown that is so popular now, and the color is beautiful. But your right about the waist band, it does seem to make her look "thicker" than I'm sure she truly is.

Well, I don't know how to say this. The dress is beautiful (yes, these are stains :ermm:), but it doesn't flatter Madde's figure. But Madeleine herself looks gorgeous and very confident. Her hair looks fantastic like this!;)

Princess Madeleine actually wore this dress for the first time in 2007, for a 'World Childhood Foundation' charity gala in Manhattan, which she attended with her mother Queen Silvia.
It's a good color for Madeleine, the dress has a nice flow, and the only unflattering aspect might be the emphasis on the upper arms. But she hasn't gained weight either - she has never gone for the 'picture perfect' skinny figure (which tends to look too skinny in reality), but obviously prefers a more robust look for herself instead.

Thanks Boris I figured she wouldn't show up in something new so soon after the wedding outfits, but I didn't recall the dress until you mentioned it.

Do you know who this dress is by?

I know lots of people have the opinion that this is not her most flattering gown, but hey, it's better than wearing it with that ugly black hairy shawl again.

I really like her hair and make up, an even though her tan can look sort of muddy at times, I think she has a nice summer glow in these pics.

If she keeps up these kind of apperances she'll be fighting the boys off! :)

I think she needed a better bra, otherwise I like the dress

Nice dress. It would look better with an empire waist.
Her makeup looks good this time.

Nice dress. It would look better with an empire waist.
Her makeup looks good this time.

I don´t like the dress whe wore yesterday. And she looks older than her age, maybe a little less tan would do her good.
Ebbas blogg
b-e-w photo
She could also have another hairdo and stop dyeing her hair.

Missoni has great pieces but not this one. It looks baggy-ish, like a potatoesack.

The blonde hair and the full body tanning is too much. Madeleine has bad skin for her age and whenever I see her, what she is doing to herself already in young age, unnecessarily, I cant help thinking that in distant future she will look like her aunt Birgitta what isnt exactly a compliment.

She does look older than her years. Could be stress too (breakup and all).
I don't like the dress either. It looks odd.

The dress isn't that ugly, it's ill-fitting - you're all right about that. ;) The jacket looks ok. She's too tanned, I agree with DukeOM. She needs to take good care of her skin or she'll age badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom