Princess Madeleine's Fashion & Style, Part 2: August 2009 - November 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So she's back in New York - I don't like her hair colour in these photos. I like her bag.

She is without any doubt one of the most beautiful princesses out there, but not the classiest. Her skin is orange, and her hair looks cheap and fake! :ermm:

The orange tan is just horrible. I wish she would stop tanning so much. Her skin already looks really old, imo. She needs to take care of it a little more. :ermm:
Fashion wise she looked good. It's a good casual look for a private day in NY. ;)

I agree, she looks 'boxy' in the last two photos.;) I like the 1st outfit a lot, it's casual yet smart. I envy her for this Hermes bag!!!!

Oh yeah, I certainly love the Hermes bag and the entire outfit is lovely. If only the white blouse would have had another size/cut/whatever it would have been a very nice outfit as well. Black and white looks really good on her,

The first outfit is lovely, but the second the white blouse doesn't suit her.

Madeleine in NY:

Outfit 1
http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/826/bew10173b5.jpg

Outfit 2
http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/8124/bew101a38d.jpg
http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/9852/bew101a38c.jpg

bew

The white blouse really isn't flattering for her at all. It makes her look thicker then she is.

Outfit 1 is lovely, very working very professional
Outfit 2 is not bad if she had worn a cardigan or jacket with a belt to give her a waist. The top itself is nice but has no shape to it & does nothing to her figure.

I like the first outfit. Her jacket is nice and also matches her bag.
Her shoes look cute.

She looks nice enough it is really hard to wear that length of trouers IMO she's only young and can get away with it. LOVE THE BAG.

Her hair color looks better in these photos than the last ones so maybe it was just the lighting.

Outfit 1 is very well put together. I like every aspect of it. Not many women can pull off the shorter trousers but Madeleine does it well.

The white blouse is awful and unflattering!

Madeleine at World Childhood Foundation Launch in New York. October 12, 2010

Pic 1 * Pic 2

madeleine lost some weight she look very nice

She looks amazing! The color looks good on her.

I don't like these shoes either. The grey dress looks nice - it has an interesting pattern, IMO.

Not a bad dress at all, the shoes couldve been nicer IMO. I like her less tanned and with that make up. Her hair looks really shiney.

I agree that she looks very beautiful with less tan.
For me,she is one of the most beaufiful princess around.
The dress is nice but too short.
The shortness of the dress combined with those awful shoes makes her legs look fat.

She still looks quite tanned. I like the dress with this pattern on it. Her shoes are too clunky looking.

The dress is nice but I agree it's too short and she doesn't have the legs (like her sister does) for it. Her makeup looks nice.

I think she looks really nice the dress is a bit short but the colour is great on her though as ever too much tan.

IMO the dress looks decent but not the black toe fingers which doesn't suit her at all. The shoes are nice for a stroll far from the media eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom