Princess Madeleine's Fashion & Style, Part 2: August 2009 - November 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The colour is nice, but otherwise I don´t like the dress at all. Nowadays she uses often dresses which make her look bigger than she really is.

I am in love of her look ; the color is amazing on her but the lower part of the dress ruins it ..

I'm not a fan of that color but she looks amazing.
That color suited her well.

She looks wonderful but I don't like that the dress looks like two separate pieces.

The dress is lovely, it suits her well and it's similiar to those that the other ladies are wearing, but still it's a bit too Barbie style.

The belt is what ruins it for me. Ugly belt.

I hate to say it, but I don't like it. She's far too tanned and blonde for such a color. Too Barbie-like for me.

^^
The white dress is nice with the black accessories. I like the fabric - it's different.

I don´t know what to say about the wedding dress. I thought it was nice when I saw it yesterday, but now looking at the photos I´m not sure. I think that the belt and the fact that it looks like two pieces ruins it for me. The colour is gorgeous, though.

I love the colour of the dress but the shape it not the best match for her figure!

I liked the outfit. However, since we are still in summer, a pastel color would be preferable for the belt and purse. I know that the old fashion rules no long apply (not wearing black in summer) I wear black myself in the summer but don't feel comfortable with it since I was raised on the old rules. For the summer I prefer pastel and bright colors.

Has Princess Madeline ever modeled for a fashion magazine? She has very good taste in fashion. The green gown she wore to the wedding was very stylish.

I like the colour of the dress but thought the shape and style was not right for the wedding - too much barbie doll style for my liking

I thought the dress was pretty and I love the color.
The accesories (belt and jewelry) ruin the whole look.

The Little Mermaid effect of the dress combined with her orange complexion is way too tacky for me. Thumbs down this time. Sorry, Madde!

Pretty girl, perfect hairstyle, nice color but the high-waist cut ruins whole effect, she looks bigger than she is.

The white and the lime did nothing for her she looked old and tired and maybe that is how she feels with all this merry wedding business going on around her I think it would be difficult. But the lime was totally horrible IMO made her appear even more overtanned and again she appears to love this look. Yes she looks big but she has appeared that way for ages so maybe it is what she is wearing.... I think she is a girl who would have to watch everything she ate and drank and she's not alone there.

I hate to say it, but I don't like it. She's far too tanned and blonde for such a color. Too Barbie-like for me.
Me too.I didn't like that dress..But she looked fabulous in the white outfit.:wub:

The white dress was better than the lime green one.

I liked the green dress. I agree that she needs to lay off the overtanning.

Didn't anyone else think the green dress made her look like she had lettuce leaves over her boobs? I did. It wasn't one of her better looks!

The colour of her gown was nice, but there's something off about the design. Can't quite put my finger on it...

The Little Mermaid effect of the dress combined with her orange complexion is way too tacky for me. Thumbs down this time. Sorry, Madde!
Yeah, this is what it reminds me of too. Not her best look. I don't think it's all that horrible though.

I love the coat and the shirt also seems pretty :flowers:
the shoes are quite nice, but I´m not sure about the pants.

Nice outfit by the look of it she hasn't put on weight IMO she has just made previously poor choices anyway think she looks nice her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom