Princess Madeleine's Fashion & Style, Part 2: August 2009 - November 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm...am I really the only one who thinks that -altogether- this outfit looks fabulous? :confused: Okay, I have to admit that its cut could be a lot better but those fascinating patterns on the dress combined with an appealing division into differently coloured vertical sections certainly serve as strong plus factors.
I agree on what has been said so far concerning Madeleine's rather extreme tan and eye-catching dyed haircolour -a more decent tan as well as some light blond strands in her hair would not only emphasize her natural beauty in a more subtle manner but -in the former case- also be healthier for her skin.

The dress isn't that bad. Maybe she wanted it to match her mood. Her shoes are Louboutins.

I like her tan. Pale is not in, but I do think she needs to take care of her skin more. Especially her face. Laying off the cigarettes would help.

Hmm...am I really the only one who thinks that -altogether- this outfit looks fabulous? :confused: Okay, I have to admit that its cut could be a lot better but those fascinating patterns on the dress combined with an appealing division into differently coloured vertical sections certainly serve as strong plus factors.
I agree on what has been said so far concerning Madeleine's rather extreme tan and eye-catching dyed haircolour -a more decent tan as well as some light blond strands in her hair would not only emphasize her natural beauty in a more subtle manner but -in the former case- also be healthier for her skin.

ITA, Lina. I always thought that her tanning is too extreme - she's gorgeous from head to toe, but it actually makes her look a tad tacky - and she's also too blonde, IMHO. I'd like it better if she would style herself a bit more natural and I certainly hope she won't look like aunt Birgitta in the future. :p

The dress itself looks quite nice to me, but ill-fitting.

The blonde hair and the full body tanning is too much.
I agree. It looks just too much. Not nice at all.

Madeleine has bad skin for her age and whenever I see her, what she is doing to herself already in young age, unnecessarily, I cant help thinking that in distant future she will look like her aunt Birgitta what isnt exactly a compliment.
It's true. Her skin doesn't look healthy. She needs to take care of it or she'll indeed look look like Birgitta in a few years. :whistling:

Madde's shoes:
http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture/picture/prev/21279813.jpg
http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture/picture/prev/21279782.jpg

Her tan is just sooo OTT IMO she looks quite comical too blond and too over tanned and the dress just is lost in all of that and it is hard to comment on what she is wearing.

The dress is lovely, but I have to agree that she doesn't need to tan quite so much.

The shoes are quite nice. It looks like she's not wearing pantyhose. I don't blame her with the heat.

Oh, her shoes are wonderful! Thank you for the close-ups!:flowers: Although I didn't like the dress that much, I have to admit she chose the right shoes to match it.;)

I don't really care for the dress but I do like the shoes.

I wonder if Madelein uses a tanning bed or if she gets spray tan? IMO it's the spray tan bc she does have the tendency to look orange every once in awhile- which is kind of the effct it gives if you go too much.

I wonder if Madelein uses a tanning bed or if she gets spray tan? IMO it's the spray tan bc she does have the tendency to look orange every once in awhile- which is kind of the effct it gives if you go too much.

4Pam I think Princess Madelein uses the spray tan because of what she looks like in these recent photos.

Her dress was nice fabric and color, but it was not tailored correctly for her figure.
The shoes matched her outfit and looked good on her.

I do like her hair and it would be nice to see some low lights in it to give it a more natural look. :flowers:

I thought her shoes today where very pretty. Lovely shade. :flowers:

I don´t like today´s outfit at all, it makes her look big. She could have done something to her hair also, it looks like a mess.

The shoes are great and her hair looks nice but I don't know what to think about her outfit... The jacket looks strange and the skirt doesn't fit well. Doesn't suit her at all.

I liked her hair, her skirt and her shoes. The jacket was okay (it really didn't seem to go with the rest of the outfit). The jacket and the skirt looked like two different styles which didn't seem to go together that well.

The outfit is kinda frumpy, and the shoes don't match. The hairband is nice.

If the jacket was the same color as the skirt, it would look a lot better. Or if she wore a white skirt with the jacket that would look okay.

The outfit is kinda frumpy

I think the outfit is nicely coordinated. Can it possibly be that Princess Madeleine has a fuller figure the last few months? I think that is why the outfit looks frumpy. :ermm:

In comparison to the other outfit, that dress is really beautiful and the colour is perfect for her.

I like the evening dress, such a nice colour and cut.

Has she gained weight or is it just that awful outfit? I have to admit that I don't like it, just frumpy. :ermm:

The evening dress seems to be nice!

Love the evening outfit - typical style for Madeleine which suits her very well. Liked the shoes in the morning but not the actual outfit - bit too frumpy for my taste.

Daytime outfit - nice colors, but it doesn't suit princess, especially the jacket and these details on the front.
Evening dress is much more better, she looks very good.

I think the grey outfit is fine. The jacket is different but I don't think it looks bad. Love the headband.
The off-white dress is lovely.

She looked gorgeous in the evening dress.

The evening dress looked good on her.

Has she gained weight or is it just that awful outfit? I have to admit that I don't like it, just frumpy. :ermm:

The evening dress seems to be nice!
It's an awful outfit.:)I think she's fantastic and in perfect shape!!

:previous:

She is, I've seen more pictures in the meanwhile. Just an unfortunate outfit. :flowers:

The evening dress is to die for. The colour and shape are very flattering, she looks so beautiful :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom