Princess Madeleine's Fashion and Style Part 1: September 2003 - Ausgust 12, 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a beautiful woman!!!

She always looks very elegant IMO. BEAUTIFUL!!

I love the suit that she wore to the opening of parliament. She looks beautiful.

The coat and dress are nice, but I don't care for the different leathers on the boots. Perhaps they would look better with a different outfit. I really do love her coat. It is one of the prettiest fall coats that I have seen this year.

She is clearly on vacation and in casual mode. IMO, the outfit would have looked better without the thing covering her head.

I like Madeline's casual look during the South Africa trip. The white scarf was very nice. I like the dress that she wore while in New York, but I would have liked to see a more fitted look on top. It looked like it was gaping too much (which may have been the intention of the designer).

I love the dress from the NY gala, its really nice & her hair is a great match for it.

The dress is simple and nice, it suits her well and her hair looks lovely.

Madeleine in Brazil
Hola
Hola
Too much tan. I don´t particularly like this dress.

I like this dress. It reminds me of the early 1970s. The color and style look lovely on Madeline, but I completely agree with you about the tan. She is too tan. It looks really fake.

She is always too tan, but the dress is lovely. I like that shade of blue on Madeleine.

Princess Madeleine attends the Nobel Foundation Prize 2008 Awards Ceremony at the Concert Hall
Svensk Damtidning
This dress is designed by Lars Wallin, according to Svensk Damtidning. Not one of her best dresses at all, the bolero looks odd and too many colours and styles mixed.

Princess Madeleine attends the Nobel Foundation Prize 2008 Awards Ceremony at the Concert Hall
Svensk Damtidning
This dress is designed by Lars Wallin, according to Svensk Damtidning. Not one of her best dresses at all, the bolero looks odd and too many colours and styles mixed.
I don´t like this dress at all...

Madeleine what are you wearing - i think this has to be one of the worst dresses hse has ever worn
Where do you start with the things that are wrong with it!! - the bolero is awful Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected
the brown dress is made from a really cheap shinny plastic looking fabric
http://lottaskungligamode.blogg.se/images/2008/maddesidan_23353242.jpg
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected
a contrast between the two sisters showing one good dress and one that should never be seen again!

on the plus her hair and makeup were lovely - and as ever the choice of that beautiful tiara was splendid. Also the shape of the dress especially around the neckline and the court train worked

I think that if Madeleine wouldn't wore (specially!) this bolero and wore other jewellery she would look better. Don't forget about the light which is important.

I actully like Madeleine dress i í saw some photos of the back of the dress.
My mind goes to Märtha Louise dress at her brother wedding. In style but ot in colours...

I really don't like this dress. Bolero and this shinny material is awful, but make-up, hairstyle and tiara - great :D

Madeleine what are you wearing - i think this has to be one of the worst dresses hse has ever worn
Where do you start with the things that are wrong with it!! - the bolero is awful and appears to be totally out of place with the rest of the outfit
the brown dress is made from a really cheap shinny plastic looking fabric
http://lottaskungligamode.blogg.se/images/2008/maddesidan_23353242.jpg
a contrast between the two sisters showing one good dress and one that should never be seen again!

on the plus her hair and makeup were lovely - and a sever the choice of that beautiful tiara was splendid. Also the shape of the dress especially around the neckline and the court train worked

Actually I do not think the bolero is out of place with the rest. If you look on the second pic by lottaskungligamode you can see that the skirt is made of two layers. To me it appears as if the bottom layer is made of the same material as the bolero whereas the top layer appears to be some chiffon-see-through.

Indeed I believe that this dress of Madeleine is quite sophisticated.

Far superior to the one of Victoria ... great colour but the top part needs a more womenly figure, not the one of a slim person IMHO.

I don't know if you remember the photos of the Royal family all dressed up in the Renaissance style for an event or ball, a few years ago. Madeleine must enjoy "dressing up" in historic themes as her gown reminds me of a combination of medieval, Renaissance and nineteenth century. I love the color of her dress, although I can't quite define its color. Is it brown or "smoked pink" ? At any rate it is striking and in my opinion she carried it off very nicely.

I really likes Madeline's dress, esp the bolero part. it created a really nice neckline. the layered lower part of the dress is pretty, and the fabrik, imo, does not look cheap. first, i prefered Victoria's dress, but i think, having looked at Madeline's dress closer, i prefer Madeline's by far and is one of her better choices this year.

I´m bored with this Madeleine´s "Marie Antoinette" -style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom