Princess Madeleine's Fashion and Style Part 1: September 2003 - Ausgust 12, 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care for this kind of style, which Madeleine has been preferring for a few years now.
Short, high-waisted jackets with pseudo-military detailing and loose belts, worn over wide skirts… without any waist and without vertical lines anywhere, of course this look makes her appear plumper than she is.
And although it’s nice that the Bernadotte ladies probably co-ordinated their light colors for the occasion, this off-white non-color doesn’t do anything for Madeleine.

I´m not so fond of this, it makes her look bigger than she is.

I think its the skirt that does it. A different skirt and the jacket wouldn't be so bad IMO.

I think its the skirt that does it. A different skirt and the jacket wouldn't be so bad IMO.
Totally agree with you. The skirt is the pits with this jacket. She needed a pencil skirt with this jacket. Her hair looks amazing though. Maybe Victoria should have borrowed her sister's brush before she walked outside. And just a question, where is Daniel?

Princess Madeleine arrives at the Goteborg Opera House for a gala performance when the World Childhood Foundation celebrated its first decade.
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
There´s something with this dress that is bothering me, I just don´t like it very much.

I do like it! I love the tiered skirt (whats that called by the way, anything special???) and the neckline in particular. I think that its also a nice colour for a gala gown for Madeleine.

This dress is amazing! do you know who is the designer???

Madeleine's dress reminds me something between Princesses Caroline, Maxime and Laurentien...

Mary and Madeleine have similar taste???
These dresses are very similar....

Madeleine
ANP Beeldbank
Mary
Photo

Hmm very similar tastes except for the boy. I think ruffles are the in thing atm. Madeline looks beautiful, and I think she looks healthy and tanned. x

Well, Madeleine is indeed very tanned, once again...

Solarium did its work!

A great look - this evening dress is very well made with its 'tulip' layers in the skirt which manage to be fluid and create a precise shape at the same time. The black adds a very elegant contrast, and her hair is pretty in a very soft chignon as well.
I do not care for the design of the earrings which are too massive, but apart from that it's Madeleine's best evening look for quite some time. Beautiful.

I really like the style of Princess Madeleine! Her evening gowns are wonderful. I do not like her daytime wear at offical events. Here the outfits of her sister are much better. But all in all she has a really good sense of fashion.

one of the younger looking dresses worn by madeleine.
often she has a more "old" style of her dresses.

I love this white and black dress! It is really beautiful, especially on Madeleine. I like the black floral detail at the waist, and the ruffled skirt is flattering on her figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom