Princess Madeleine's Fashion and Style Part 1: September 2003 - Ausgust 12, 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:I think those dresses are way more beautiful and much more flattering to the Princesses than the ones worn for the awards. I would love to see Prs. Madelines dress w/o the shrug/bolero. I bet w/o that, her dress would be very sophisticated.

I didn't care for the dress from the first night. The bolero looked out of place, and the fabric of the skirt looked strange. The second dress was very pretty. I liked the shade of green, and I loved the lace top. Madeline looked beautiful on the second night.

I don't mind the bolero but the plastic fabric of the dress, especially in brown it looks cheap and second class.

Dress from 11th december is absolutelly stuning :D
Princess Madeline looks great.

Well, the second dress is much better than the first one!
She looks very beautiful. I love her hair.

I love both dresses : absolutely beautiful . And Madeleine was stunning as always .

Madeleine has incredible Style,Only Matched by Lady Gabriella Windsor IMHO

I think that the first Nobel gown showed that her style is evolving. If you compare it with the champagne or bright red numbers of a few years ago, then IMO there is a noticable difference between them.

I liked this (although not at first), there is a lot happening and it takes a bit to take in the detail. I especially like the detailing on the bolero.

Madeleine looks fantastic. I love the headpiece and the jacket! The jacket has a lovely little bow detail.

Princess Madeleine looks very elegant.Especially I love the jacket.It's very cool.

She is really beautiful, maybe the beautiest Princess in these days...

Lovely indeed. Her overall look is formal, yet fresh and young, a combination that is not always easy to achieve.
I'm not a big fan of some of her wider cut jackets, but this white one with nice detailing has a beautiful soft flow to it. Very pretty.
And, like on her mother, what a relief to see elegant shoes and sheer black tights, after recent Royal avalanches of Daisy Duck shoes and thick colored hoisery.

The whole outfit is really beautiful,especially the coat.I fell in love with it :wub: Any idea who designed it?

Madeleine tonight at the gala:
Belga
Belga
I don´t like this dress at all, too much everything. Madeleine is aging quite quickly.

The dress is not ugly,in my opinion.It's just that it would look better on an older woman(not too old,around 40-45).Madeleine's hair and make-up look great,though :flowers:

I love the coat from today. It is so beautiful!

I liked the gala dress. I thought that the gold color was pretty with Madeleine's complexion.

Princess Madeleine has always been a charm. She has always glowed beautifully and goldenly. I like getting the chance to see her. When I look at her I think of so many things lovingly. She can do many things tryingly. I hope she tries to take a greater roll leading for her country Sweden. I feel she can do much. She could be a great leader I mean. I hope she's happy no matter what she does and that she brings it back to us all and teaches everyone her way. She has allot of beauty and maybe there's enough to make the World as beautiful along the way. Go Sweden.

I'm not a big fan of some of her wider cut jackets, but this white one with nice detailing has a beautiful soft flow to it. Very pretty.

I agree 100%

I knew she has used the dress before but can’t come up with were she wore it.

Beautiful Gold Dress!!! She is soo stunning!

The gold satin dress was first worn during the state visit from Luxemburg last year.
I'm not a fan... there's just too much going on for me with the gathering of the very shiny fabric in seemingly all directions at once, more confused by the rather undefined patches of embroidery.
Also, the bodice has a strange unflattering cut and doesn't seem to fit too well. I'd prefer simpler lines on Madeleine especially because she is a stunner to begin with.

I like the gold dress. She looks very beautiful.

I love the black coat over the black and white not a big fan of the headpiece. I really think her evening gown is a glorious colour nice contrast between the sisters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom