Princess Madeleine's Fashion and Style Part 1: September 2003 - Ausgust 12, 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josefine

Majesty
Country
Sweden
she has just beeen to two, but that is a start, i hope she will be at Nobel 2003

her first nobel day was 2000

From IBL

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 2,513
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 1,989
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 2,085
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 5,312
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 2,090
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 4,337
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 2,629
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 2,413
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 1,938
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 1,943
Last edited by a moderator:
1) here is 2002

IBL Bildbyrå

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 1,849
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 5,295
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 2,117
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 6,393
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 2,102
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 3,132
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 2,291
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 2,458
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 2,312
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 2,191
IBL Bildbyrå

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 1,899
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 1,898
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 6,381
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 2,303
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 6,985
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 2,838
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 1,830
I look her red dress looks like as sexy! can thru by her breast! do you believe me! you look the pictures!

Sara Boyce

I look her red dress looks like as sexy! can thru by her breast! do you believe me! you look the pictures!

I agree with you sara she looks stunning in the color red but it looks like her boobs are going to pop right out.

raven

Isn't that the goal .... a bit of bait to get men to do the 'come hither' move?

Hm, another question: Are there pictures without the blue err thing over the dress?

No, she wore "that blue thing" (cant remember what its called in english!) the whole time.... royal women always wears them with thier gala dresses

Glad to hear that those blue 'ribbon things' are called "sashes".

I sort of comprehend that it is a fashion thing that they are narrow on women and wide on men; but how come they are different colours, especially when the royals visit each other?

Whoa - for a second I thought I was looking at the Miss America pagent. Is she at an official function? Unless the topic is mamograms, she might want a little more dress and a little less clevage. Holy moly!

Honestly I don´t think that any male watcher of the nobel prize 2002 felt bothered by princess Madeleine´s cleavage ;) :p
About her function: Princess Madeleine is participating in the Nobel prize award because her father, the king is handing out the prize...so the princess is like her siblings and other members of the Royal family a "VIP-guest", but she hasn´t any special function there.
...To stay a little bit tasteless and tactless, where has Madeleine hidden her push-up-bra in this izzy-bizzy-dress, usually she hasn´t so much bust size?! Look at ( I don´t want to attach the picture, because it´s too big and has nothing to do with the nobel prize)
http://members.fortunecity.com/oops100/pri...eine1612004.jpg

B)
Honestly I don´t think that any male watcher of the nobel prize 2002 felt bothered by princess Madeleine´s cleavage
About her function: Princess Madeleine is participating in the Nobel prize award because her father, the king is handing out the prize...so the princess is like her siblings and other members of the Royal family a "VIP-guest", but she hasn´t any special function there.
...To stay a little bit tasteless and tactless, where has Madeleine hidden her push-up-bra in this izzy-bizzy-dress, usually she hasn´t so much bust size?! Look at ( I don´t want to attach the picture, because it´s too big and has nothing to do with the nobel prize)

staying a bit tactless, would she happen to have a corset on? :grrr:

Originally posted by Lena@Sep 22nd, 2003 - 6:47 pm
...To stay a little bit tasteless and tactless, where has Madeleine hidden her push-up-bra in this izzy-bizzy-dress, usually she hasn´t so much bust size?!
That picture that you are reffering to, with M in bikini, is some years old now and I think that Madeleine has gone from beeing an almost skinny teenager to beeing a woman. But a corset probably would to the trick also, also with the posture and the waistline in that dress. ( Sorry M. I hope you don´t read about us talking about your cup-size!) :unsure:

Originally posted by Alva@Sep 26th, 2003 - 3:15 am
( Sorry M. I hope you don´t read about us talking about your cup-size!) :unsure:
:lol:
I´m not Madeleine...but if somebody else here is her...you could have your come out now, Madeleine ;)
Yes, the linked picture is older...but I´ve found some of her, where she was even younger, but there she had also a bigger bust size. I assume it´s her YoYo-weight, which causes shrinking and growing of her cleavage. Madeleine´s shape has changed a lot in the past few years. Not as much as Victoria´s but a lot too. In comparison with eg. princess Alexandra of Danmark or their mother Silvia the weight of the both swedish princesses is far more fluctuant...but that makes them even more likeable :rolleyes:
Yes, it could be a corsage...such a nobel day must be really uncomfortable: close dresses, you could smear your make up, the heavy tiara, the pin up-hair has to be fix, maybe the shoes are too small.....and there are always a lot of cameras turning on you EVERY YEAR!

Yes, the dress is very revealing. :woot: It is great for Las Vegas, but not for a Nobel Prize ceremony. Even us guys would have to admit a conservative dress would have been more tasteful.

No, I wouldn´t say its a medical problem. All teenage girls have the same "problem" (or issue may be a better word?!).
A girl can loose and gain wheight quite easy during her teenage years.
For example, taking birt control pills can makes you gaing 10- 15 kilos in a short period of time.
And all the other changes your body is going through... its a mess :(

Yes, of course that´s true, but Victoria and Madeleine aren´t teenagers anymore. And if we take Madeleine: as young teenager she was a bit chubby, than almost skinny, and now she has gained a little bit again...but it could be really the pill, because if I remember right she has started gaining, when she began her relationship with Eric (a little OT: Actually there a some compunds on the market, of which you don´t gain...but who knows which pill she´s taking...), and of course both princesses have had a lot of muscle-growing sport-sessions.
But in the case of Victoria I would say, that her fluctuating weight is a leftover of her eating disorder.

Yes I think you´re right....

Victorias body looks so much more muscular and sporty since she met Daniel II... she must have put alot of work into it

No wonder, when it´s true that Daniel is as ambitious as Victoria and really a workaholic...then there aren´t many places, where they can meet, except the gym. And when Daniel is busy, Victoria can train. I think she´s training a lot with barbells (and less aerobic/cardio), otherwise her muscular amrs aren´t explainable. IMO especially in summer she´s training a little bit too much...I know a lot of guys, which would wish to have her arms (BUT that are guys :p ). But I think I´ve read that Victoria has/had problems with her back (And I think it´s visible too), so maybe that´s the reason, why she´s doing so much training for the upper part of the body.
I wonder, if Daniel and Victoria would do still so much sports, when they get married and Daniel becomes prince, and if they would educate their kids also that sporty.

All teenage girls have the same "problem" (or issue may be a better word?!).
A girl can loose and gain wheight quite easy during her teenage years.
...And all the other changes your body is going through.

Yennie,
Thank you for your candid answer.
I have a few nieces who are at the beginning of that "time",
and your feedback assists me in being more understanding.

Haakon2

Originally posted by Lena@Sep 27th, 2003 - 9:07 am
And if we take Madeleine: as young teenager she was a bit chubby, than almost skinny, and now she has gained a little bit again...
When was she chubby? I must have missed something...Does anyone have a picture? :unsure:

right, in those pictures she has a more "curvy" body...imo not chubby or fat in any way
I think she has gotten taller to, and ofcourse that means your body is getting slimmer

Honestly, I dont understand what´s so wrong about that red dress.
C´mon, she´s 20 years old! Do you want her to dress like her mother?!
I think its great that Madeleine (and Victoria!) gives the royal family a "modern touch".

I agree, I thought that her dress was very nice. Come on, Other princesses have shown much more. Besides it looked apporiate for her age and looked amazing on her.

I wonder if we will see the "red dress" in another official event.
Personally I like it. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom