Princess Märtha Louise Fashion and Style Part 1: October 2003 - October 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looked lovely. :flowers: I like her jacket and especially her skirt. Pink is indeed a nice colour for Märtha. I'm not so fond of the shoes.

I sort of wish that the jacket was less 'square' but I love the outfit - the tights/skirt/shoes combo is a good one!

The detailing on the skirt is gorgeous. And the overall look is nice - and subdued (for Martha Louise). :D

I like the pink jacket and the skirt is original with the detail of flowers,but it would look better with a longer jacket and as I dislike the shoes ,with other shoes....

Oh, Princess Martha's outfit is astonishing, the colours are very nice.

I liked the details of the skirt. It's also very flattering! The color of jacket is very lovely!

What a lovely outfit. I think the heels are gorgeous!

Me too! And I love the skirt, very sensuous...;)

The jacket is a tad "boxy", but overall very polished outfit, and I like it. I do miss P Martha's pixie short hair style- it looked so refreshing on her!

I like the top outfit but not the boots. Awfully tacky.

The Horse Show outfit is stunning, that colour suits Martha. :flowers:

I Loooooove the belt from the hose show! Its awesome....

From the first outfit I like the coat and the dress, but the boots and tights look awful
The second outfit, I think it´s great for a horses´event. Love the dress, jacket and boots :)

The Princess is a lovely looking woman but her fashion choices are, most of the times, unfortunate...

I have to agree Odette. Martha-Louise can look absolutely fabulous and then the next time she leaves everyone wondering," What in the world?" :eek: I like her outfit at the horse show. Off topic, she looks as if she's put some weight back on, for a while she looked too thin.:)

Hmm... Seems like this dress is tailored like a potato sack... These shoes plus leggins aren't my cup of tea either... But however, Märtha herself looked very lovely, I like her current hairstyle quite much! :)

P Martha Louise is so pretty, like her beautiful mother, Q Sonja. I think most of the times her fashion choices are made deliberatley NOT to look like Royalty, as opposed to someone like, let's say Dutch Princess Laurentien, who just doesn't know any better.

IMO, P Martha L does know the difference, but just CHOOSES NOT to partake in high/elegant/royal fashion.

I love this look on her. The dress is just wonderful :flowers:

The portrait for the concert is very nice. And she is definately her Mother's daughter, she looks more like her mother everytime I see new pics.

Beautiful dress on a beautiful princess. Slightly low cut top?

It's a nice portrait of Martha Louise. The dress looks lovely from what we can see of it. I like the neckline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom